@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m the oldest of 6, and I’ve never had that happen. (Unless you count when they were little and getting a diaper change.) I always double and triple check that the door is locked, because when I was about 11, I shared a room with a couple of them, (now it’s just the older of the two), and the younger one has no filter. I haven’t changed…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Finally, a use for all those sticky notes I got for my birthday! I’m not entirely sure why I wanted them, other than that it’s satisfying to know I own them.😂  Now I just need to find some space on my walls for this.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c
Do you have the next survey ready yet? -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
THAT IS ADORABLE. 😍
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes, Tintin is amazing!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
No one knows the end of the story and I intend to keep it that way XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s good to have some vagueness in the outline so you can wing it and potentially enjoy the process more.
p.s. is the picture supposed to be small?
Yessir. Everything on the board is top secret.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s Einstein’s pet hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
OCD is my main drive right now for suresies XD Hope you find this a useful point of help for book 2! If you ever want opinions on story structure or anything outline, that’s exactly why I made this.
Throw up all the ideas on a wall, and get them out of your head so that you can think a little more.
Exactly, it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @calyhuge @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @hybridlore @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @jonas @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @linus-smallprint @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @kyronthearcanin @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 (Hope you guys don’t mind the tag)
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Some tips I found helpful:
– Color code two outlines: one for inner plot, one for outer plot. On my picture, blue is the character conflict, and red is the outward actions or huge plot decisions that affect the world/action moving forward.
– Research Act 2, or whatever the middle of your outline will be, more than the other parts. There are…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yuuus pyros helping pyros, Seb gotchu
– Play With Fire, Sam Tinnesz
– Burn It All Down, League of Legends, PVRIS
– A Little Warmth, Tobias Lilja
– I Don’t Want to Set the World On Fire, The Ink Spots
– Happy Face, Jagwar Twin (kinda pyro but more craziness-themed)
Some of these are overdramatic but always have an occasion.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Umm, if you’re asking what I would do, I’d probably be tempted to just emotionally distance myself and then regret it after they’re gone.
Oh that’s definitely a Marcel thing. Thanks for the ramble thoughts.
Please also tag me as well if you end up sharing any scenes <3
Aw thank you ❤️ And by the way, I’m still waiting for the Fel x Loi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh lol I have that on my pyromaniac playlist XD Speaking of, I should pull that up for Loops if she wants it.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Tell me if you want to share some of the scenes?
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Them accidentally opening your bathroom door?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love your cover!!!
- Load More
