@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Faramir’s adorable.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry for not replying sooner! I’d probably just keep spending time with them…and I’d definitely be in denial about it. like MAJOR denial. I’d spend even more time with them even though we can’t have a future together, and just live in the moment and hang out as much as possible and take care of them if they need it.
And I’d love…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I love your book, it’s so good! I just don’t have much mental energy to critique other people’s work atm so I’m behind on a lot of things!
I’ll get to it soon though so keep tagging me!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
HOPE by NF is either a Cassian song or a Lilitu/Sef song…I can’t decide which.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
YES I LOVE CEASEFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Waiting For by Hollyn is like Cassian and Sef vibes…
It’s what Sef’s song would be after Cass…you know…does what he does… XD XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Totally forgot to include the link 🤦🏻♀️😂
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GFjLtm22tg3dJZ1x8Fr5b?si=kLBUWNkDTp-70QwQI9VBKg
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I should probably go soon too! See you tomorrow!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Did you make it public? Which one is it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Let There Be Light!!! (NOOO YOU SHOULD DO BOTH!!!!!!! why not?)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone-elseee
Okay!! I finished it following the pic you sent!
1. Hallie
2. Easton
3. Don’t really have a villain so I skipped this one…
4. Hallie&Antonio are the third song. Easton&Autumn are the fourth.
5. and 7. The fifth song
6. Sixth song
8. Couldn’t find a good one for this one
9. Seventh song
10. Eighth song…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah it’s DEFINITELY Eloy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Lilitu and Sef have a couple song!!!!!!!!
It’s Glad You’re Settling by Jessica Baio. That’s what Sef would dedicate to Lilitu!
And then Lilitu’s would be either You’re Special by NF or Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra…OR Hold Her by For King and Country.
It fits them sooo well!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yess of course!
@everyone
Any of you guys can follow me on Spotify! I’d love to listen to everyone’s playlists!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooh, I’m excited to listen to it! I don’t think I know any of those songs.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@ELLETTE-GISELLE
THAT’S PERFECT I LOVE COLTON DIXON!!!!!!!!
Honestly I see that song as more of an Eloy vibe. It’s not giving Cassian for me XD XDBUT I STILL LOVE IT!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yay!!
- Load More
