@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m still following! Sorry, I was actually having a rough time the same week, so I took a break from KP. 😅 I will probably continue to spend time away from here due to senior projects.
So, I do have more Aaron notes since you started exploring his trust issues. They are on the constructive side of things. I want to make sure you…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009
I know you’re not active rn, but I figured out why all my playlists weren’t showing on my Spotify profile, lol. So if you’re interested, you can see all my other playlists. 😊 -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve always struggled with drawing a cartoon version of myself but now I have to XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
You and the stuffy are so cuuuuuuute!! Ack!! ❤️🥺 I picture you similarly to this. The pastels are so you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I might join this despite my art requests page XD
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Heeyy, I have more feedback whenever you want it 😛
-
FIREQUACKER's profile was updated 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
BOB AND LARRY AREN’T VEGETABLES! THEY ARE FRUIT!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Mandin never struck me as the punching type.😂 And your brothers sound like mine.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm
I can’t change my cover image either. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 2 months ago
Pictures aren’t working again. They won’t show up.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
True. We could name him Great Googly Moogly. That’s screamable, even though it’s long.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s been a great time on KP and I’ll miss you guys more than you know <3333
see you in the winter! Have a great rest of the year!
…until we meet again! 😊😭💔💗💗😜😎-
I’ll miss you too! See you in 5 months! I hope your school is fun this year. 💛
-
@lightoverdarkness6 Okay okay okay I’m leaving for real right after this…but I think you have to send me a link to your profile on Pinterest so I can follow you too!
Like, click on the message icon, and then click “invite your friends” and then copy the link and comment on my status update on KP, then I’ll click on the link and be able to…[Read more]-
@savannah_grace2009 🤣🤣 It’s okay girl, i’m completely lost too!!
Thank you for helping me figure this out 💗💗Okay I think this is it.
https://pin.it/3CbeR8rmQ
-
-
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys. I’m tired. Really stressed out… Life isn’t life-ing, I guess. I want to take a break from KP, maybe for a week, couple weeks, whatever. Just so anyone who reads this knows.
*Puts down a jar of consolation cookies* *Leaves* -
whaley replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk if this will help, but since rivals are basically competing to be the best at something, I like to give them some similar traits, but also some strikingly different traits. This way they end up competing in a “similarity” but the reason for competition is a “difference.”
Two superheroes who are Fire and Water personalities, and both believe…[Read more]
- Load More

Yay!!!! I’m gonna go look!
…..
YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC
lol, thanks! 😊😜
And I’ll try to listen to your playlist as soon as I get the chance!!
Me and my “older brother” (not really my brother but we adopted each other as siblings XD) were just talking about Dear Younger Me! It’s so good! And sad :/
I THINK YOU GOT ME OBSESSED WITH LEANNA CRAWFORD OMC
Yes!!
LOL! Mwhahaha! 🤪 I love her music though!
WHY IS SHE SO UNDERRATED? IT’S SO GOOD!
Okay but HANNAH BARR….you should listen to her songs…I bet you’ll be obsessed with her too!
Oooh, I just did! They’re growing on me!
It’s a different sound, but I kinda like it!
I know! My favorites are probably P31, You Were There, I Am, The Search, and LOML, and When I Found You.
Yes! My favorite so far is P31
P31 is my THEME SONG