@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
My post number is at 666 right now. I must fix this.
And I kind of want to start a fight.Hotdogs are tacos!!!
-
Esther posted an update 2 years ago
Her companion, a dainty, girlish figure, childlike and pathetic in its look of fatigue and of sorrow, had said nothing as yet, but her eyes, large, brown, and full of tears, looked up from the fire and sought those of Sir Andrew Ffoulkes, who had drawn near to the hearth and her; then, as they met his, which were fixed with unconcealed admiration…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @rae @mineralizedwritings @anyone-I-missed
Deadline! ⬆️⬆️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh, right. Deadlines. Do you think Sunday the 22nd is enough time?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Niiice. I like Fel’s light eyelashes!! And the noses look great, they must have been hard to create.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I did specify eye color:
Stephen looked down into a pair of large dark brown eyes.
Are the curls kinky or the perfect cork-screws?
Her curls are somewhere in the middle. Not sausage curls, but not as kinky as an Afro either.
Is she skinny, average, heavy, etc?
Average.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
At some point, I want to combine everything people add to the newspaper somehow and write a couple short articles in my character’s voices. Maybe even draw in some photographs? idk
Yeah, cute stuff like that :]
I love this. I sometimes do a similar sort of thing with my art. It’s more like a form of stimming for me.
Exactly. And it’s nat…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
so Marcel likes making, like, origami fractals??
That’s the word I was looking for, a fractal!
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think), Marcel just does it for the symmetry.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Put Alan on kitchen duty, if he wants to be a hero so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4hVE20MxRw
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Yes, I am the eldest. Sigh.
Yes, the role model thing is hard, especially because I always get worse punishments, even when the crime was the same. Even when I wasn’t the instigator. It’s fun sometimes though, because I did teach one of my sisters to love ducks too.
Don’t even get me started on the i…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
😂😂😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry, I’m still confused. 😖 My brain struggles with abstract stuff.
You’re fine, I’m not good at communicating right now either 😅
So it’s a geometric kinda branching design that is slightly magical, so it looks different for each person?
[Koshka] (Also, I assumed Marcel’s paper thing was some magical type of origami?)
That’ll do as an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka I appreciate your years of KP prowess, and I hope you will grace us with your KaPeefer knowledge 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think your twins, Loops, are more likely to make fun unique animals, and for my guy he just needs an outlet for patterns. 😛 Ack now I’m talking too much
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And Marcel isn’t expecting people to make something so geometrical, if that’s the term I’m looking for? Other people can make simplistic flowers. This guy is very natural with patterns because of his multi-wing thing, so he’s liable to keep adding branching patterns like a snowflake until he runs out of paper. That’s how his mind works.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I should think this through a little. There’s probably one picture with visual instructions, but it involves the entire newspaper, with marks on the edges of the actual paper as a guide.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Coming at ya
Marcel
“Hey.” Marcel swooped over the twins’ heads, landing toes pointed on the corner of a nearby table. He almost lost control of his own weight, and cartwheeled his arms, finally settling into a comfortable crouch. He grinned at Ellie. “I have newspaper material.”
Next to the twins, two young…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m still in! School’s just been busy recently.😅
- Load More
