@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Alpha being awkward again.
Sociability is not his strong suit XD
Hugo
“Do what seems kind,” Hugo said. “And if you know her well, prove it.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Hugo
Hugo raised a hand for her to pause, and took a long sip of his tea. His eyes glittered with mischief over the rim. “I think you’ve said that five or six times.”
Nar tugged at her hair, self-conscious.
“It’s important to you. Look, if it makes you feel better, I’m not too worried about it. He isn’t trying to kill me, right? Lots o…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore You live in the south right? Are you okay? I’ve heard the hurricane damage down there is terrible.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
We have one copy with the bunny, and a copy without the bunny. We just read the bunny one, and I loved the illustrations so much!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
I love Little Pilgrim’s Progress!!!! My dad reads it to us almost every year!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 12 months ago
It took a few weeks for them to create my account. He should get an email about it sooner or later. I’d say don’t worry too much about it unless it’s been like a month or something. She should get to it before then.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Oooh, I love them! Your art style reminds me of the Wingfeather Saga.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Trust me Rory, you have plenty of company. There are several others. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I will refrain from using the character then 👍
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Not otterpops. 😂 She just thought Alexander the Great was Alexander the Grape.
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 12 months ago
Whoops, my bad. @rae I’m talking to you. 😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 12 months ago
I think you meant to tag @rae ?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
I don’t remember if you’ve posted it before, but I like the gold accents. They are very defined.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it
My brain is samesies all the time.
Yeah I had a lot of fun! It was supposed to be a character expression page, but I lost motivation because my faces are so inconsistent. So I played around with other things.
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 12 months ago
You usually have to wait up until a couple weeks; my application took one week. I believe the moderators (is that what we call them?) only check now and then. Is that the problem, or has he already waited?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I have two characters to add for fun. However one of them comes from a family of witches. They are like Ghibli witches, if anyone is familiar with that – they are very fairy-tale. I understand for some people, that’s a knee-jerk, so I’m going to ask are people okay with this?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
“The ruined yogurt lives on another day!” -my dad
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 12 months ago
I submitted my application twice, and asked through the contact page three times. Has he tried the contact page?
- Load More

Yes, my whole family is ok! Most everyone I know lost power and still doesn’t have it (they’re saying it won’t be until at least Saturday, but it could be earlier) but we just went out of town. No one I know was hurt or anything but plenty of people had trees fall and I know a couple who have car or house damage. Thank you for asking! I hope every…[Read more]
I’m glad you’re okay! I’m praying for the area. I hope your power comes back soon.💙
Thank you! We are actually in Indiana right now because my family is looking to move here. You live somewhere in Indiana, right? How do you like it? We are thinking about moving outside of Indianapolis.
We live in the outskirts of Indianapolis. It’s pretty nice, and there are a lot of trees, but it’s flat and we don’t get nearly enough snow for my liking. Probably more than in the South though. The Indy public library is great, but I think you have to pay for membership if you aren’t in Indianapolis. If you have younger siblings, the Indianapolis…[Read more]
Oh, cool! Yeah, we have usually no snow at all where we are now. Awesome! We might end up paying for membership depending on the price, I’m sure they have a great online system too haha. Thanks!
Doing fine here! I do not live in the mountains (I’m close but not actually there), and that’s where most of the damage landed. Had a bucket load of rain this week and my vacation is cancelled. But thank goodness none of my friends got stuck. Thanks for the concern <3
So glad you’re safe! 💙Sorry about your vacation though. We are going to Georgia in a couple weeks, and while our trip is still happening, it’s going to take an hour longer than planned because some of the roads we were going to take are completely gone. 😬