@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
I won’t be on KP much the next few days. I’m at a clergy retreat in Georgia right now!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Assuming everyone went downstairs
Marcel
Marcel sat down on the floor again, and crossed his arms on a coffee table, tucking his face into them.
The police began questioning the kids before they could get settled any longer. Those who were unassociated with the killing had been in class together. They…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
It’s high time the adults did something. I am about to add a useful adult character.
Marcel
The healing helped the pain somewhat, and Marcel got to his feet. Before he could speak, a voice blared through the ceiling speakers. “All students in the north wing of level three, evacuate for your own safety.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
Marcel put his head between his legs and took some deep breaths. His vision began to fail again. “Don’t call me Bird Boy… It’s Marcel. You guys should stop taking matters into your own hands and find a police station.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha is looking like a “love the darkness” enneagram 4 right now, that’s really funny to me. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @rae @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
This was getting confusing. “Why would you heal him if you were trying to kill him and you’re still trying to? And why do you want to kill him?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
The man explained. Marcel’s face eased, and he stood back up, the throbs of pain returning. He crossed his wings in front of him in a defensive gesture.
Only then did he notice the other guy bowing on the floor.
“You can get up,” Marcel urged. The idea of someone serving him was rather…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
Marcel cut him off with a sharp bark. “Why did you kill him?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh no I’m sorry, yours was so long 😅😢
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka @rae @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Marcel
Since Marcel had amazing pain suppression, he could follow the other guys without giving away how hurt he was. Sure, he was in electric shock. But attention sucked. People whispering over him, trying to make him feel better. He could take care of himself with the emergency kit after this fight blew…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
HOLY SCHnitZeL. I was at camp, guys… XD I skimmed over everything for a vague idea of what’s happening, please give me an hour to unpack and write something.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooh, could I go next??
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
That last one is so beautiful.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
So, I don’t know if we decided today for certain, but I’m no longer available at 4 today, unfortunately.
-
Esther replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
*gaspeth*
Whaley shared a sceneeeeeee 😱😆😆
*saves for later*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I am loving this thing.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, the first two are so true! The only time a movie has been as good as the books is The Princess Bride. Then it was a tie.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
This is Smile Man

Even the practice figures should have faces. *Starts handing them out* You get a smiley face, you get a smiley face…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, thanks y’all! 💜 I still do a lot of tracing often🫣 (although I’ve heard from a professional artist that she still does most of the time too, so XD) but I’ve been drawing on and off for years…just rarely share art bc I’m often too ashamed of it to do so😅😅
Hey I trace too! It’s not too big of a deal, I’ve heard it’s im…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aaahhh you’re an official artsy person 😄 (Or maybe you were all along, and I didn’t realize.) Those are so fun, I like the varied colors on the girl’s shirt!
It’s interesting that you use solid coloring stuff like pencils, I just don’t have the patience to color in a piece. Good on you for that.
- Load More
