@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Min!! 😀 Congrats on your achievement, that’s impressive!
There’s not a lot of news. Just people doing normal people things. :] A couple new roleplays are attempting to spring up, and the castle roleplay is not too changed, I believe? We definitely have new people though.
I’m still writing my main wip ATOH but I’ve been working a lot more on my…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Run! Run! As fast as you can! You can’t catch me; I’m the Nutter Butter Man!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One of my younger brothers, younger by 18 months, is taller than me. People keep mistaking him for the oldest. I wish I could say that I was over it, but I’m still annoyed.
And short. I’m probably going to be the shortest one of my siblings.😞 -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
The farmer Charles Wherl, before he used magic, is somewhat inspired by Charles Ingles. THey are both fathers who live in a house in the woods with their families, enjoy telling stories to their children, and play some sort of instrument (Though the fact that they are both named Charles is pure coincidence). The reason why I was…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Where are Chase and Sebastian? Didn’t they get the same sentence?
Touché, I will see to that when my roleplay brain starts working again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys, if feet were people, what would their fashion sense be?
Ancient, that’s what. They would only wear toegas!
*Coughs awkwardly* I’ll just leave.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys we drove past a turtle on the highway, and I got out of the car to save it, but just as I stepped out this big truck smashed it to pieces. I cried a lot and my dad was sympathetic in a weird sort of way. He had that look you give little kids when they cry over something relatively small but you still want to comfort them. I guess I am human, after all
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to read Little House on the Prairie again.
*Poofs out of nowhere* *Nods* Mm, classic. Has it inspired part of your story or…? *Poofs away again*
*Returns the normal way by walking* Just wanted to say your chapters are really solid, and I can pretty much pick any of them, read it, and have an interesting time. I can…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @people @etc
This poem doesn’t make much sense by nature soo XD But it’s fun to say out loud.
– Sensory Overload –
The cheeto dust sticks to my fingers.
Zappy plastic casts itself through my chloroplasts –
A science fiction invasion.
Suddenly life consists of balance,
Yin and Yang,
As the tang of cheese and sweat give voice…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Poor Ellie, especially, she shouldn’t have to touch wet noodles anymore. Gross. I wrote a poem about washing dirty dishes, once. It’s a little weird, but I’ll post it in a poem thread
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
For all you ladies on here, there’s an online camp that runs every few months, set up sort of like our little kingdom here to help encourage writers and help them reach a goal. Before camp you’ll set a goal for yourself (writing ## chapters/scenes/blog posts/words/etc.) and try to reach it in that month. You’re a part of a tent of about 10 or so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hall of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yayayayayayyyy!
I’ll definitely be posting on here this weekend!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! I could definitely feel and experience what Jonathan was feeling and going through.
The only suggestion I would have would be to eliminate some of the passive voice (“The floor was sinking…” “…his brother was on his hands and knees…”). It will tighten up the prose and draw the reader in more.
But that’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for reaching out, Kefa!! I’d love to chat some more!! 🤗
Hmm… my WIP…
Well, I have a few, but a couple of those have been put on the back burner for now. They were mostly ones written while I was trying to figure out my genre. Which, I’ve decided, is probably gonna be contemporary young adult fiction and histori…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I mean, it’s really no big deal to me because they’re spelled slightly different (Halle and Hallie), and how they look and act is completely different so they’re very different people in my head. 🤷🏻♀️
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah, she is vengeful and sad. You could give her a little peace at the end; maybe she finds out what truly happened to her husband.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Pov you just notice that you created a new character with a name that nobody you know irl has but literally meet someone with that name a few months later
😑😑
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ugh, now I’m having traumatic flashbacks to 2020. 😬😂
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More

Aw, the poor turtle!
I would cry too
Noooooo! Rest in pieces, turtle.😭