@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES
That happens to me way too often. And I know I can prevent it… I just don’t…
XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alright! 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Gotcha! 😉
I may not be active on this RP either. Though I’ll still stick around in the Character Castle!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @felicity @whalekeeper @charityanne
Awesome! I think we’ll wait around for a bit for any others to reply. 🙂
To further explain the idea:
So basically, we are “trapped” in a super large library. I guess we’re trying to figure out how to get out… idk. Lol. We are pretty much role playing… as ourselves. Also, if you want, y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok! I totally get it! Thanks for being honest! 🙂
I feel like during the second semester, school is the hardest or gives a heavier workload. 😩 XD
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello there!!
I think my favorite part of the writing process is likely the brainstorming before hand, when I’m getting a new idea. But I’m also really coming to enjoy polishing and editing!
Oh, that beautiful day…I first found Redwall at the library on a rainy afternoon after co-op. I was in sixth grade, and my mom let me ch…[Read more] -
LandriC replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I’d love to read and critique it!
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello @theloonyone!
Hmm, difficult questions! If I could only have five songs, I would want “Faith to be Strong” and “Many Roads” by Andrew Peterson, “The Benediction” and “The Ballad of Donnie Gene” by the Arcadian Wild and finally, some kind of peppy song I could dance to 😉
As far as five books, I would bring Redwall, The Horse and his B…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Awesome! sadly, I probably won’t be on here right now, btu should be able to get something in tomorrow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All righty! Now to remember everybody!
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @sarafini this everyone??
If anyone wants to learn my characters’ backstories, I’ll post one of them in a few minutes.
TRIGGER WARNING: Feather’s backstory is ok, I think, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok then! I guess just tell everyone that someone else can have a turn or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That’s all right.
Yeah, I’ve seen my share of those. Some of them I hate, some I feel sorry for. She is more on the hate side but still a little bit pity-inducing….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I can’t help you there. I’m obsessed with my characters too!!
(Still want to put my charries’ backstories on that RP, but I’m waiting till at least yours are finished.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
So, Keilah gave me an idea. You don’t have to roleplay exactly as yourself. You can use a character that is exactly like you if you want. Or even one that is a bit different than you. I was just trying out this idea, so if it doesn’t fly, then *shrug* it’s all good! 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Cool! Probably won’t be able to start today, but I’d like to at some point!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 All righty! Yeah, I just thought it’d be better if you could at least regulate how the charries interact with the headmistress (your character)….
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Interesting idea! Although I’m not TOO keen on roleplaying as me me, necessarily, I have a character who’s the exact copy of me, down to the letter. Can I use her?
Also can I bring some characters to follow me?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@GodlyFantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Allen
“I do.” said Corvina, the “grumpy raincloud” girl. “It’s a castle, obviously, but I’ve been here before. It runs off some sort of magic. Brings people here from different worlds. Actually, realms is probably more accurate, considering most everyone who meets each othe…[Read more]
- Load More
