@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Crosshair
They froze.
Not of their own accord.
Crosshair growled. What was this, a world-controller’s bad idea of a joke? [nobody’s going to get that reference, it’s from the fanfic I pulled these characters from]
“Cammie?” Milo shouted through the door.
“Milo?” came the reply.
“We can’t open the door. It’s like…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Yep! My brother helped a bit too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@ava-blue Oooh, I like those! Y’know, years ago I had an idea for an animal called a sea tiger. It was half sabertoothed cat and half dolphin/whale. Maybe they hunt the mermooses?? That’d be a cool fantasy “documentary” idea!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww that scene! So cute!!
@godlyfantasy12 I get you. I sometimes do that too. Usually, for me, I just abandon the idea, then go back and look at it at a later time. Then I can weed out what doesn’t seem good for me, my characters, or my “readers” (saying that because the last time that happened, I was brainstorming a fan…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini Totally fine!
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 I SHOULD have a chapter done today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 That’s cool!
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooo, now I’m excited! 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
When I get the time, I will for sure read it!! 🙂
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Ok…
So… when I write my stories or books, I imagine them as movies. Complete with music and different camera angles. 😂 😂 (Now, I couldn’t hum the music or anything. It’s just there. Lol)
So is anyo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lemme know when you have the time to draw one of my charries! He’s not in my WIP, but he is my cinnamon roll!!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Your WIP sounds really interesting!!
Laura Ingalls Wilder! That’s awesome! I still have yet to read Little House on the Prairie. 🤦🏻♀️ XD
The Anne series is soooo good!! My favorite is Rilla of Ingleside and Anne of Avonlea (Or Anne of the Island. I can’t remember which one. XD)
Harry Potter is really good too!! Have you watched the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alright! I’ll probably do that tomorrow.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Oh ok! 😉
-
LandriC and
Elizabeth Hearten are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I love all the Anne books that its so hard to decide which one is my favorite! Each one is so amazing and so full of description and life like characters and each character feels like a friend when your reading them. I’m re-reading the whole series again and i’m on the last one “Rilla of Ingleside”. Usually I don’t cry ever during books,…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
So neat! My dream career is also to be a stay-at-home mom with a large family! Nursing is my career until then. It’s kinda hard to be a mom with kids when you don’t have a husband yet! 😉
I have yet to read Harry Potter, but I’m reading Anne of Green Gables for the first time right now! I just finished Anne of Avonlea and I’m starting…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the questions! I like listening to pretty much every type of music. Favorite books are Anne of green gables and Harry Potter, but there always changing because I read so much! My dream career is to be a mom of 8. I think it would be so much fun to have a full house of kids and a huge family! Thanks again!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the questions! I have written and preformed in many of my own plays and just did a professional play in a real theater, it was “James and the giant peach” I was just part of the ensemble but it was really fun My book is called “One moon is enough” (I know it sounds cheesy but its the only name I got for it now and I migh…[Read more]
-
LandriC changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, @acancello!!
My name is Landri, and I’m new around here too. I’m a college nursing student working on a fantasy/fiction WIP with my best friend and co-writer, @elizabeth-hearten. (She’s also an actress!) I was a homeschool graduate, too, and it’s served me really well in college so far 😉Question time! (Apologizes for any repeats!)…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I love doing co-ops but were in the progress of moving cross country so we cant do any at the time. My book is called “One moon is enough” (I know it sounds cheesy but its the only name I got for it now ) Its about a teen girl named Shauna and the scientist and government launched another moon into space to bring more power to…[Read more]
- Load More
