@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin I’m ready to join! I have a couple of characters I haven’t done much with yet……they’ll be fun to work with! I might also add another couple sometime.
Meet Reed and Aurelia! I haven’t used them much because they’re not super developed, but I thought I might put them in today.
Mike: Reed and…Aurelia, right?
Reed: Who else would…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Wow! That was fun, I can’t wait for more!
I have one thing you could add. It doesn’t actually have to do with this particular chapter but with the layout of the entire book. In series such as Wings of Fire or Warriors, where there are multiple factions of characters battling (dragons and cats respectively) the book opens with an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha! Hitchens and Crosshair are going to go at it in a couple minutes if Feather doesn’t stop them….
Crosshair
“Well, it has been a while……Why are you so tense?” Hitchens asked.
“You don’t deserve to know.” Crosshair hissed.
Don’t let him push you over the edge. You know he wants that.
He’s no better than…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! That explains it all 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Good! I love his story arc.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That’s cool! Hmm…..Maybe……
“My face when my author tells me something horrible is gonna happen to me in the next book.”
Lol…..
Nothing TOO terrible happens to him, right? Like he doesn’t die or anything?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I just learned about the “Question-Begging Epithet” fallacy in Logic, which was really interesting!!! That’s the biggest thing I’ve found interesting, lol! XD
Sounds interesting!! 😀
And just learning about different Pharoahs and stuff in History. 🙂
Cool!! I love ancient history. It’s second to modern history. Pretty much from…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I took the test for my MCs! (Which are in this game show, actually!)
Everton got ESTP-T. Which is definitely accurate! XD
Amidala got ISFJ-T. That’s pretty accurate too!
I took it for myself too. They say I’m an ENFJ-A. Which is sort of accurate. Sometimes some of those change depending on the circumstances or my mood. 😜
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad to hear you’re doing well! 🙂 I understand being tired, lol…XD Glad school went well! I’m doing pretty well, thanks for asking!❤️ Doing better than I was Saturday…it was just one of those days, I guess. :/ But I’m doing pretty well now. =)
Yeah, I know what you mean.
What are you learning in school right now? (In any subje…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather
Crosshair was clearly restraining a growl at the sight of the singularly unpleasant man in the doorway.
“Good afternoon.” Hitchens said, evidently not returning the hostility yet.
Feather wasn’t one to dislike people…..
But here was one man she could say for sure she did.
Especially after whipping…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awwww, thanks, girl!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Yw!!
Why does it feel like I haven’t talked to you in forever!? XD How are you doing? =)
I think you’re right! XD
I’m doing pretty good. Kinda tired today, but school went pretty well! How about you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Awesome. I feel that way with some of my fanfic charries too….
I’m curretly working on an RP in the character castle if you’d like to reply once I’m done!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
They look amazing!!! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Haven’t seen Infinity War, but I’ve read about that incident. Guy’s gotta learn to control himself.
Hey, Steve’s awesome! I can sense the connection you have to him in the fanfic pieces you’ve posted (did that sound like a weird thing to say?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Been doing good! What about you? How’s the fanfic series going?
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Did you feel things heating up or something? (I thought we were staying cool. Thanks for the reminder though! It’s important that we can have discussions without going nuts.)
(No, not at all! I just wanted to make my intentions clear. Y’all were just debating as true Christians should. 🙂 With brotherly love as Christ commanded.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And Bucky! Yeahhh!
He’s pretty cool from what I know of him. His character arc is stunning.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hawkeye is my favorite of the Avengers. He loses out to Star-Lord as my favorite Marvel character overall, but he’s still awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That was hilarious to read!! 🤣
- Load More
