@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
So, I’ve been thinking about doing an article for KP, but I’m just not sure on a few things, so I figured I would ask. I’ve been told that I’m pretty okay with non-fiction stuff, so we’ll see😅.
Anyway…
What kind of articles are common or maybe overused, and which ones need to be explored more? Are there other topics you’d like to see that I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
LOL! I love those!! 🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Not trying to take over this thing lol, but I figured I’d share this. It’s the first bit on a character I’ve been working on, kind of a mystery:
A freezing wind howled through the trees, piercing Elrin’s cloak and chilling him to the bone. With the thoughts circling through his mind, he hardly noticed the cold. He was a foreigner in a…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness! I love all these! I have to post some! ….
-
Faith and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*screams* AHHHH DYLNA I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF THE QUOTES ARE PERFECT AND HE LOOKS LIKE WHAT I PICTURED!!!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Somehow totally missed your reply. 🤦🏻♀️
Anywho…
Hey, it’s fine. XD I do it all the time.
It’s actually the total opposite for me. I live in the southwest. XD
Haha, oh nice!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Actually… I really don’t know. 😅 Now that you mention it, it’s definitely a solar system, not a galaxy, so that was just a mistake on my part. Thanks for catching it! 🙂
-
Faith and
TheArcaneAxiom are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you!’
I’m Solfyre! I’m a soon-to-be highschooler, worldbuilder, guitar-player, and wolf-lover. I love bringing God subtly into my writing, and exploring aspects of Him in my worlds and characters. I don’t have any dogs (I love them, it’s just that my mom is allergic), but I do have a cat, Stripes (my brother named him…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome back, @seekjustice!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
So cool that you’re a dog trainer! I love dogs!! 🥰
Ahhh!! You have Aussies!! That’s one of my favorite dog breeds! (The other is Siberian huskies. I have one so… I’m biased. 😁)
Also really awesome that you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AWW Thank you girl!! Sorry it took so long 😆😅
Yw!!! ❤️
You’re good! 😊
So I just search like ‘girl with blonde hair and blue eyes’ or something, sometimes I’ll be more specific, sometimes I just leave it like that. And then, scroll and scroll until you find a picture that you like. Then sometimes, I’ll go on Pinterest and look…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Wowzers! That looks epic!! 😆
I’m guessing this book is centered mostly around Jocelyn and Nyx?
It looks so amazing!!! 😄 I love it!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
😊
They are my underground Anti-Nazi resistance group!!! They’re local, mostly only in the area/town Riker is in/works in, and the leader is Ezekiel Gessner, a pastor of a local church. 😉
That sounds so cool!!
Here’s the main members of the Violet Iris’, all on a character board!!! 😏: (some come at later point…
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @solfrye @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision @mineralizedwriting @landric @booksbyjayna
Hi everybody! I am having a hard time right now because we are moving and leaving a town I have lived in my whole life. I feel like crying all the time although I know this move will help my family and me. Just asking for…[Read more]-
Sorry! I messed up@mineralizedwritings and @kyronthearcanin 🙂
-
I will definitely be praying for you! Moving can be hard. Just remember God is with you wherever you’re at, and he’s a friend that sticks closer than a brother.
-
Hey girl I’m sorry I know that’s hard! I lived in Seattle for all my life until I was about 9, and we loved it. After we moved I always thought I would move back as an adult, but after living here for good bit It feels like home somehow. I know it’s really hard picking up and being in a new place with new people, but we’re still here! We’re…[Read more]
-
Oh I’m sorry girl! I know that must be hard. I’ll definitely be praying!! I know you’ll make tons of memories at your new home. Remember, home is where the heart is. Love ya sister! 💗💗💗
-
I’ll be praying for you!! 🙏🏻❤️
I can’t say I personally know how it feels to move, but I know how it feels to go through a lot of change. 🙂 Thank the Lord that He is faithful and He never changes, even though our lives and situations do. 😀 He’s always there for you!! 😊 -
I’ll be praying!!! I know moving can be very hard, and I hope God helps the transition to go well for you all. ❤
-
Praying for you!
-
@freedomwriter76 @felicity @euodia-vision @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @kyronthearcanin
Thank you all so much! ❤ It makes me so happy to know how many amazing people are on KP!!!-
@acancello You’re so welcome, sister!! Yes, this community is such a sweet place. The people are all so kind and caring!
-
You’re so welcome!!
Yes, KP is a community full of such wonderful people! 😊
-
-
- Load More
