@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh! Awesome!! 😄
*plops into cozy chair with a cookie in one hand and popcorn in the other*
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hm… Well, I could add another girl charrie and maybe another guy charrie. I’m not sure though. Because the girl is middle school age and the guy is college aged. XD
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76, is the RP is just for high school age, or can it be middle school or college?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I do, in fact, have spotify… Idk what the difference is exactly, but I don’t have the premium thing or whatever. Cool idea! I love listening to music while I write/think up a story idea. 🙂
-
Faith replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia started the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys!
Does anyone on here have Spotify? If so, I thought it would be cool to make collab playlists with each other! Whether it be playlists for villains, heroes, our poor traumatized charries, or just songs that give us inspiration! Let me know what you think!
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdar…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
The more the merrier! I’ve got two dragon boys without a roommate, so…..
Awesome! I have a male character that I think would love to room with two dragon boys.😆
(btw, you’re new profile pic is just glorious. 👌🏼😆😁)
Why thank youuuu, hehe, I agree about its gloriousness. 😂
I do have a female charac…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
This is my first published poem (published on the Rebelution). When I had HFMD, I had to quarantine in my bedroom, a familiar space–lonely, but familiar and full of my things. Then a month later with covid, I had to quarantine in the guest room. And it was scary to be carrying such a dangerous disease. And it was scary to be alone in a “strange…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
🤣🤣🤣 So trueeeee
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, yes, yes, I am totally subscribing to this topic!!! I already love your charries and I can’t wait to learn more about them!! 😄😊
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool! I’ve never tried DISC… I’ll have to check it out.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, I probably should have put that in somewhere. At dinner for the underground, they all eat together in the dining hall, and new people are announced. There are sometimes misunderstandings if people don’t remember that, but win the underground system they switch around roles a lot, getting to know everyone better…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
although it isn’t Arthur’s first year but it’s k!
Oh, whoops! 😛
Ami
“Oh…ah thank you. My mother taught me,” Ara said as Ami admired the beautiful hairdo.
“You’ll have to teach me sometime,” Ami said as she set her phone down next to her.
“I’d love to,” Ara said with a smile.
“Well, if we have enough time, th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oki, I’m finally back. 🙃
Lukas
Lukas read what Paxton had written:
Are you new?
Lukas nodded. “Yep. It’s my first year.” He chuckled and added, “To be honest, I’m kind of nervous.”
(I love these three together. It’s adorable!! 🥰)
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Love your charries!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Wrecker
“Nice wings.” said the feathery boy.
Wrecker was a bit confused. “Uhhh, thanks?”
“Maybe watch where you’re going next time, huh?” growled the other feathery boy, shoving Steve hard.
Bucky clenched his fists. “Hey, he ran into you by accident. Lay off, will ya?”
The boys glared at him.
Wrecker lashed…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@folith-feolin Nice!! I like it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega and Beta
“So how’s life?” Beta asked, unpacking her things.
Omega shrugged. “It’s been okay. Hunter’s been giving me drawing lessons.”
“Cool. You’ll have to show me what he taught you sometime.” Beta replied.
The door opened, and their new roommate stalked in, quite sure of herself.
Beta looked up. “Oh, hello! You’re…[Read more]
- Load More
