@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmm… Maybe something just for writing in general? And then songs for certain kinds of characters? Anything like that, and if we think of something else.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool! I followed you! So what sort of playlists would you and @anyone-else-wanting-to-join like to do?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep, that’s me! 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Edit thread (for all your editing questions) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I agree with Freedom. Most times, in fiction, it’s spelled out. However, in something like a journal entry… I think it was that if it’s more than three syllables, you should spell it out, otherwise it’s fine. And if there’s a number with more syllables than that, and another in the same sentence has one or two, then spell both out. I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ahahaha that’s amazing! Wait, what does TFATWS stand for? XD My favorite MCU char. was Steve before I even watched the movies because my parents constantly got my brothers Cap America things to encourage them to love him. XD Some may call it brainwashing… and I do as well. XD SO, Steve has always been number one not by choice…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AH whaaaaat, same! Fili is my favorite majestic dwarf boi. 😂
Yesssss!! 😆
That’s awesome. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
It’s Starlighter.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedowriter76 @godlyfantasy12
*gasps* I have an idea… 😏
What if we had a school dance?!?!
That would be so fun!!! And adorable with all our charrie ships!! 🥰
*clears throat*
Ok, now for the RP. XD
Ami
Eva and Ara introduced themselves and the group chatted as they ate their lunch. While they ate, Ami saw that Lukas and two other boys h…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I do, in fact, have spotify… Idk what the difference is exactly, but I don’t have the premium thing or whatever. Cool idea! I love listening to music while I write/think up a story idea. 🙂
Nice! I don’t have premium either so I think you’ll be fine! What’s your profile name?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Glad you guys like it! 😁
I’m not sure if I’d be able to do it though. I’ll have to get back to you on that. 🤷🏻♀️
No worries! Just let me know. 😊
Well…XD I used to have a Spotify account, but…I forgot the password and have managed lock myself out of it for….I think it’s a year now? I c…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Heyo! I do have a Spotify and would love to do collab playlists! I make playlists for every major story I write (I practically live music XD).
Awesome! Haha same. XD What’s your profile name?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Okay, so I have two charries to add… I believe my character Riya is rooming with whoever Naolin was with? Or maybe it was with @sarafini ‘s girls? Then I have a male character named Tirion who I believe is rooming with @keilah-h ‘s charries… but y’all can put me with…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
It’s Bucky Barnes, lol, I guess I need to cave and admit that he’s my favorite marvel character 😂 Quickly followed by Steve 😉
WHAAAAAT, SHE CAVED, SHE CAVED! *gasps*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
You are so very welcome. (Fili may be my favorite character in the Hobbit… 😁)
🤣🤣
AH whaaaaat, same! Fili is my favorite majestic dwarf boi. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
M’kay. 👍
Well, it looks like the girls will be taken care of since Euodia is adding a character in. So maybe I’ll just add my college age guy in. Or just pretend he’s a senior in high school if need be.
-
LandriC replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Ahh!! They have such great meanings too!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, that would be really cool! 🤔😄
I’m not sure if I’d be able to do it though. I’ll have to get back to you on that. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Why thank youuuu, hehe, I agree about its gloriousness. 😂
You are so very welcome. (Fili may be my favorite character in the Hobbit… 😁)
🤣🤣
- Load More
