@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin
Glad you like the idea!! 😊
OoOoOo, I like that idea! So like have a fantasy one, dystopian, etc.?
Yep, pretty much!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I tried both, but originally I went to the app.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Goodness, okay… the only other thing I can think of is when you click on the playlist it takes you to a web/browser version, do you then try to add to it on the web/browser version or do you move to the app?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmm. Still not working. 🤔
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
let’s try it again?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh yeah, that would be cool! 😃
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
It doesn’t yet, no.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hm, it should work then… so if you try to add a song to something the writing playlist doesn’t show up as an option?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
OoOoOo, I like that idea! So like have a fantasy one, dystopian, etc.?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I don’t have a phone, so I use a computer.
Same. XD So next question now that we narrowed it down to a computer. XD So do you use the web/browser version or do you have the app downloaded on your computer?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I don’t have a phone, so I use a computer.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
So, I know I’m not sure if I’m doing this yet, but I do have an idea for what we could do. While there already are premade playlists that have writing instrumentals, we can make those for different genres or even for each other’s books!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hm, okay, do you use Spotify on a phone, computer?
-
Euodia and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
It let me in, but I don’t think I can add anything.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
let me know if that worked and if you are able to add to it! you’ll have to like it first then it should show up in your playlist options.
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
UHM…is the unredeemed one the *cough cough* traitor *cough cough*
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
Yes.
🫢
Let’s just say his motives when he betrayed them weren’t actually all what he told them…
Eventually, he comes to a point where he can’t control his greed for money and power and gives in to it, causing him to spiral downward and bet…[Read more]
- Load More
