@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
If this falls through, we can definitely try that XD. It would have been easier but let’s see if this works for you on timing and everything:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok, let’s try yours.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh okay! I might just keep them younger though for fun. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Tirion & Riya
“Tiri, come on!” Riya anxiously motioned for her friend to speed up. “We’re late and I don’t want to keep our new roommates waiting.”
Tirion nodded, hoisted his heavy duffel bag onto his shoulder, and jogged up to Riya’s side.
“Did you hear anything about who your roommates…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds good! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Alrighty, here it is!
Ami
With a furrowed brow, Ami watched a dark-haired guy carry the younger boy away from the crowd and out of the dining hall.
“You think he’ll be okay?” Ami asked Ara quietly.
Ara sighed, her gaze fixed in the direction the older boy had walked. “I hope so.” With determined strides,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @cathrynv @starshiness
Oof XD
Alright guys, we can definitely do this! Eventually… 🤣
Okay, so just let me know when y’all will be able to get into the link, and I’ll try to get it up for you. 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion:
Age: 19 at time of WIP but 17 for this RP
He has slightly wavy dirty blond hair, blue, almost gray eyes, and light skin.
Wears an army green sweatshirt with light blue jeans and black combat boots.
Enjoys working with his hands, writing, drawing, and having a good conversation with someone.

What do Crosshair & Tech look like?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Sorry I didn’t get to introduce Tirion or Riya yesterday. Had a surprise work day. XD So I’ll introduce my two carries and RP later if that’s okay.
Riya:
Age: she’s 18 in my WIP but for this RP she’ll be 16.
She has red hair that she usually wears in a braid, light brown eyes, not as many…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @starshiness @kyronthearcanin
Man… this is hard. XD So I was reading this…
and it was saying the link is only good for one person and only for a certain amount of time so @kyronthearcanin you’ll…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmm. This one’s instrumental, so maybe this would just be for writing in general? After that we can decide what else.
Sounds good!
Just let me know what we need, and I shall use my magic touch for you. XD
Wonderful! 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AH I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ALL OF THEM!!!!!! *dies* I love how you incorporated the Guardians. XD My vote is the two princes and the hyrda pirates.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
TFATWS was the only one I watched all of…I only saw parts of Hawkeye and I’m not interested in the others 🤣 And we don’t have Disney+ either…lol, I watched it at my Grandparents with my dad XD😂
Oh nice! I really want to watch the shows that have characters in the Infinity Saga, so WandaVision, TFATWS, Loki, and Hawkeye, the oth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Y’all did a great job! I loved reading those RPs!! I’ll get to writing mine later today. Probably this afternoon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome!! I’m glad I could help! 😊
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic What Makes An Allegory Impactful? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey! How’s your allegory going? I’ve begun writing one of my own, an autobiographical biography– that makes writing easier because I know what God has taught me and then I just have to translate what that looks like for my characters and setting.
My favorite allegory would be Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. I’m…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic What Makes An Allegory Impactful? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey! How’s your allegory going? I’ve begun writing one of my own, an autobiographical biography– that makes writing easier because I know what God has taught me and then I just have to translate what that looks like for my characters and setting.
My favorite allegory would be Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. I’m…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
But now, thus says the Lord,
your Creator, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel,
“Do not fear,
for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name;
you are Mine!
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
And through the rivers,
they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will n…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds good! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @starshiness @euodia-vsion
Hmm… Strange.
Random thought, does the link only let one person join? Does that make any sense? XD Would you have to give another link for each person? I’m just making stuff up at this point, but idk what to try.
- Load More

Thank so much girl! That’s a great reminder, and I really appreciate it <3
Great verse btw!
😁 Absolutely!