@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ooh, fantasy creatures! I’ll make sure to come back to this forum when I have more time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ugghhh, Aramis is the worst!!!!
-
Euodia and
Keilah H. are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll pop in here later and share some of my thoughts. I just don’t have the time right now. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
We’ll all cry together, let’s be real here 😭😂
Lol, for real. XD
Yes!! She’s one of my favorite artists too! It was AMAZING, her songs were so beautiful and she’s such a sweet person, we even got to meet her afterward since it was a smaller concert, not one of those big huge ones.
Aw, that’s awesome!! 😊
Wow, Adrian is…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @starshiness @euodia-vision
I’ll go ahead and put one up rq, cause I have to be somewhere. 😅
-
Faith replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS! I just love his character! And the story too! I’m so excited to read the rest of your WIP!!!! The Ziton Soldier is such a cool part for him, and crushing on Ami… I just love it all!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
YAY! I’m so glad it worked! Yeah, Spotify can be tricky.
Don’t worry about it, I just tagged myself yesterday XD
Y’all want me to put up a public villain playlist then???
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
As I mentioned, I like to make up my own creatures. This is really fun! Most of the ones I’ve made up were inspired by my sister. For example, she thought Phoenix were white and blue (? This confused me, she’s fifteen years old and has thought this??? 😂) And I thought, why not use that? So I made up the Plasma Phoenix, hotter than…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Well my personal favorite by far would be dragons. I’m a dragon nerd, and I always prefer the friendly dragons than the evil ones. I like to put twists on the creatures in my world, and make up others. My dragons, for example, are small. And they don’t get bigger than a medium sized dog. Their common pets, and are usually very…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
*Pops head through the portal* fantasy animals? I love this! *Jumps fully out of portal* *portal closes* I’m at your service *bows dramatically*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Oops tagged myself. XD Meant to tag you, @kyronthearcanin
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @cathrynv @starshiness
YAYYY! Everyone’s in!!!!! We can try @cathrynv ‘s idea rn if we wanted for the villain playlist @starshiness was talking about!
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Adrian’s story arc sounds ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I seriously love this idea and girl if you ever post the betrayal scene for us to see, I can promise you right now I will cry 😭. This sounds so good, you’ve mapped out how the character’s feelings and motivations are swayed first in one direction then the other. It feels very reali…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh I love Adrian and his moodboard! 🤣 (I could totally be biased cause I love wolves but still XD)
Unfortunately, I’m not sure with the whole plot thing. I’m working on plotting stuff in my own books, and am more of a pantser, so… sry. 😅
Good luck with it, though! The whole Ziton Soldier idea is really cool, and I love what you’ve…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh… Weird. It shows your in… is it the adding stuff that’s messed up or what? I’m confused now lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @cathrynv @starshiness
Alright, for me it’s showing we’re all in! Spotify may finally be conquered. XD
We’ll just have to do that all again if anyone else joins lol. And for any other playlists, do y’all want to try @cathrynv ‘s idea and make it public? Just give it some weird name or something? 🤣
-
Esther started the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 (for when you come back. 😊) @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper @felicity @anyone-else!
Alrighty, fellow Keepers… I’m really excited to introduce this new charrie to y’all. But I will warn you: There…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep, sure is! Woohoo! XD
-
Euodia and
Starshiness are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago - Load More
