@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Awesome!
So I saw you said your profile pic was all of your charries together? Did you draw that or find it, and if you found it how did you find pictures so close to what you were imagining?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I like the wolf one….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Cute! Now I know how to draw him if I ever want to…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, neither of them notices they have a gun pointed at their head yet, lol.
Feather
“No. We just showed up. I’m not entirely sure what this place is…or who all of you people are. I wouldn’t mind a fun adventure though. Me and Loki love adventures, don’t we, brother?” Thor–the blond one–looked over at his dark-ha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I love it too!!!
I have plenty of stuffed animals……too many…..
I went through a stuffed dolphin collecting phase when I was like five or six.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH Remember how you said Loki and Wrecker would have a lot of fun together? Maybe some other day we can have them meet and think up pranks……
Wrecker
Steve shook his head. “I…uh…don’t have any siblings. I kinda wish I did though…it’d be a lot of fun.”
“I have a little sister…but we got separated after our parents died.”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 IDK, really……we’re kinda going randomly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 awwww……
poor guy!!! Ugh he has such a horrible family, I’m so glad he got rescued.
Can I see some of those pictures?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 Awww, Paxton and Riker are so cute together.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ohhh yeah that’s awesome!!!!
@godlyfantasy12 YESS KEEP PAX PLS!!!
It’ll just be the “tortured boys” group, lol….
Also Paxton’s story is far sadder because Cross and Riker are grown men, so it’s a little easier to “justify” what happened to them….but poor little Pax is just 11, right?? He shouldn’t have to deal with that yet!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, okay. I assumed it was something like that, just making sure XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
hahahaaaaaaa, yessssssssssss, i just LOVE Nat&Bruce!!!!!!!
SAMMMMME! I wish there was more with the two of them together. 😭
aghh, ikr!? i mean, Bucky has Sam…but still… I miss Steve 😂
truuuuue
oooooo, tbh, i wouldn’t be opposed to Bucky/Yelena, but we’ll see XD
me too actually, they’d be cute (and hilarious) together
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Feather & Crosshair
Two men…..
who fell out of the sky?? Or at least one of them did.
Crosshair’s rifle was in his hands and aimed at the men in seconds.
“Hello there! I am Thor, this is my brother Loki. Have we barged in unannounced?” said the blonde, bearded one.
Feather eyed them warily.
What sort of pow…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h me tooo, tirion’s such a big bro to everyone he interacts with ❤
Tirion
A reluctant Crosshair strode over to the other two boys.
“What am I supposed to do?”
Tech enthusiastically explained the game to his brother, with Tirion filling in some details.
“Ready to try?” Tech encouraged.
Crosshair shrugged. “Sure, I’ll give it a try…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin He can’t breathe fire. Some of his scales light up though, and he can breathe underwater (think SeaWing from Wings of Fire, that’s what his kind is based off of)
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c
Rampart
The little girl–Madeline?–hopped away from Ridley…
…and toward him.
“Hello!” she chirped. “I don’t mean to be rud…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Um… it seems that Skylar has left so idk if she’s going to go with us? If Vallaney doesn’t want to go eat that’s fine XD. I was just going to have Riya meet up with @freedomwriter76 ‘s and @keilah-h ‘s group in the dining hall, so if she wants to join feel free!
-
Euodia and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Do you wanna RP next or me?
-
Euodia changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
these two… i can’t. 😂😂
Erebus
“That, my friend, is probably true.” Erich said with a chuckle.
Erebus’ eyes scanned the room for something, anything remotely useful. He took in a deep breath, running his hand through his sweaty hair.
Erich cleared his throat. Erebus glanced up at the man, who had a weirdly satisfied look on…[Read more]
- Load More
