@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, that time thing was confusing, lol. I just looked back at it. I guess I was thinking of her specific point on Lacertilia, Spearhead, so I should probably get that changed XD. Thanks for catching it!
The thing about the tactics comes up a little bit later, but it still is strange. I’m thinking if I do have it happen in a…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww, I just love Ev and Ami! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @keilah-h @anyone-else!
Here’s a little snippet of a chapter a wrote a little while ago. It’s short, but I thought I’d share it. It was adorable in my mind and I knew I had to put it in there somewhere. 😊 (don’t mind that it ends abruptly 😛)
(For a bit of…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h @esther-c (I think that’s all??? XD)
Eclipse
This, Eclipse thought, was all wrong. He was supposed to be escaping, getting out of this horrible castle, but all the others wanted to do was socialize. Including Azar, apparently, which might have been worse.
Oh, don’t be so grouchy, Azar said lightly.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, Janelle!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h
Oki, I’m finally here!! Here’s the RP!
(Oh, and btw, Godly, I love reading from Ridley’s POV! Like how he saw the strings on Derek. Really cool 😉 )
Derek
Derek’s eyes roved the scene, trying to see anything out of place. What was he thinking? Everything was out of place! Nothing was normal right now!
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol, I love those XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Me too…..
I ship canon charries with fanfic ones like crazy…….
I mean, look at Crosshair and Feather.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 She’s cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
lol that’s hilarious. They have an awesome dynamic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok! That’s cool! (I like her name too)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
THEY WOULD BE!!!!! I haven’t watched a whole lot with Yelena in it, but from what I’ve seen, those two would be AMAZING together!!!!! 😍😍😍
Me either actually, but memes, gifs, movie snippets, and having a best friend who loves Yelena is helpful in having knowledge of her. 😂 BUT AGREED!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Weird. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Alrighty! Here’s Fynn’s! This is gonna be fun… 😂
Fynn
Fynn suddenly felt his feet lift off the ground. One of the boys had taken him by his collar and was now lifting him against the ceiling.
Fynn blinked, awestruck for a moment. He turned his head and rolled his eyes. Does everyone have wings…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 (i don’t know how to start this but here ya go XD)
Riya
“That’s fine, I’m still getting used to the area too, but it’s not far.” She motioned for Vallaney to follow her down the hall.
“I hope the food’s actually good here.” Vallaney commented as she caught up with Riya who was hurrying down the hallway.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah ok that makes sense!! Yeah, making Nyx would be hard. Does he have a mate and is she another nyx?
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
I just came across this one. It’s beautiful!
- Load More
