@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Girl that scene was amazing!!!!! I adore Ara so much.
And grateful you could talk to your mom about it all and she was able to speak truth!
I get the putting yourself into a box thing. As I’ve been planning out my WIP, reading blogs, and seeking advice in general, I’m SO prone to just copying what everyone else says is the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHH thank youuuuu!!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I know what you mean! I know that I personally have dealt with this quite a bit, as well as a few other writer friends. We’re in a fallen world. Almost every writer does. And if they don’t… I must know their secret XD
Anyway, don’t feel like you’re any worse than anyone else, or than you used to be. Often it’s one of the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll write the next RP tomorrow, btw. 🙂
Oh, you’re fine! 😊 We’re past that anyway, so it doesn’t matter. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
And… her hometown. That’s all the pictures I have so far XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh sounds cool! 😃
Let’s do… kinda weird, but my MC for Healer, Rina. (she’s a kind of weird race, but I have a picture, and besides that she’s basically a wolf so you can just use wolf pics, too. 🙂)
I’ll put the picture in another post just in case KP eats it XD
Hmmm… Colors would be light blues, white, grays, and maybe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, awesome idea!!
I’m not sure if I’ll take you up on it, but I can’t wait to see all the awesome moodboards you make for everyone else!! 😊
-
Faith replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool, thanks!
-
Faith replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Okey dokey! I’ve returned with a charrie I’d love aesthetic for 🙃
This is Juniper, she is a nymph soldier. She is transparent, but you can faintly see her hair and eyes are dark.
Her aesthetics are moonlight, rustling leaves, deep forest, owls, fireflies, mossy logs
Colors I think of for her are like greens, browns, dark…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHH YAYYYYY A FREEBIE BUCKY AESTHETIC XD
Thank you SO much for the Erebus one!!!!!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHH I love ittttt! The only thing is for some reason the pink doesn’t feel right but I love, love, love the rest of it! *squeals* thank youuuuu
-
Faith replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Yesssssss!!!!!!! I’m so gonna take you up on this!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @felicity @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Thanks, y’all! 😄 I love them so much!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I totally understand, girl!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oof, yeah. Almost forgot about this. We’re going to be done with school soon, and my “school year” in band class and choir is going to end soon, so there’s a lot going on. 😅 I’ll have to get back to y’all on that sometime soon. Most likely this weekend.
- Load More
