@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic This Summer! Collaborative Group Anyone? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
So…. I have an idea to create a collaborative group of artists who make YouTube videos (Lord willing, 10 by the end of the summer.) It’s called White Stone Surrender.
Back Story: One day I was on a walk, wanting to go seek God for what He would have for my future, whether that’s moving, college in video production, or staying in managership. I…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
Whoohoo! I’m thankful to no longer be bumbling along, but have finally become wise…a wise jester. XD “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom….”
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
Inspired by Psalm 32:8-9, Abraham’s faith, and seeking God’s direction. “I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you. Do not be as the horse or as the mule which have no understanding, Whose trappings include bit and bridle to hold them in check, Otherwise they will not come near to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Pretty great! Although I do have to get off now. I was just figuring out something cool on a modeling program….and I can make a game out of it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ahhh that’s so cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol yep…..
Here’s a cute one of Crosshair, Tech and Wrecker….

The artist said it was addressed to everyone who’s ever considered writing a fanfic….that they totally can and should! I decided it’s something I should remember when coding a game for Roblox…something I’ve wanted to do for a while and am just going to try…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@Lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76
Allen
He followed Serin to where Kun’en was.
There were two humans, also.
Kun’en introduced him and Serin to the adult human…Jason.
The boy, who as of right now was unnamed, looked timid.
Allen actually didn’t blame him…..
He’d been frightened the first time he’d seen creatures…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley I love those boards!
(and that profile pic is PERFECT)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oooh, I like that aesthetic! November’s a cool character (and his name is awesome too)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, ok!
Also, I like your profile pic…..I go looking for fan art of my favorite charries ALL THE TIME. I found one person who has more Star Wars: The Bad Batch fan art than I do, apparently (and that’s saying something). So I’m constantly screenshotting her art, trying to get good ones to trace over…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings LOL I love that drawing! Your art style is so cool!!
@freedomwriter76 OK that is one of the best boards I’ve ever seen….lol
I want you to do one for me–I saw you were taking requests–but I can’t pick who or what I want it to be on!! It’s too hard!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yesss, someone is dying 😭 lol…idk if you know them yet, actually!!! 😂
oh dearrrr, those are the scariest… which story is this for?
(yeah, i get you XD) Tysm for that, greatly appreciated!!! Also love the examples, and thank you for explaining a bit, bc Nat is the only one I know out of those examples 🤣
OH NO! I thought you’d s…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 pffffft yeah, sometimes even our fav charries…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
WHAT DEATH NO! *whispers* who are you killing 😏
I agree with what everyone else is saying! Especially with what Godly was saying about giving the mentor goals. To make the death sort of unexpected, and the reader doesn’t think it’ll actually happen. Kinda like in The First Avenger when you’re like “Noooo Steve can’t die, he…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Godly, did you want to RP as Ridley meeting Erich and Erebus?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
oh yeah, forgot about them… 😆
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
A fellow pantser!!! XD
Yeah, I write cliffhangers a lot, but also I can’t stop reading when I get to a cliffhanger, so… I’ll have to try that series again lol.
I’m working on Chapter 8, and have been for a few days but I’ve been kind of stuck at the ending. So you know, I’ll probably have it done at some point XD
- Load More
