@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah. XD No wonder the name Artemis sound only vaguely familiar to Ev. He doesn’t actually know anyone by that name. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley
So, I noticed that we have a lot of charries that are 12 (or 11). I know this changes a few of y’all’s schedules, but would you guys be okay if we made a class for 11-12? The only change would be the math. It would be changed to Pre…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YAY BROWNIES! *munches happily but then goes back to crying*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
😲😲😲TIRION LIKES CREATIVE WRITING THAT WAS MY FAVORITE
HE DOESSSS! XD He loves to write. But he enjoys both creative and journalistic so I was trying to decide between the two. 😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWWWW that was SO sweet!!!! 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*continues to sit in the corner and cry*
THAT CHAPTER WAS SO SWEET FREEDOM!
Leon and his kids. AGH MY HEART! 😭❤
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Definitely. 😉 I love writing scenes like that. 😁 (What makes this scene even funnier though, is that the joke about hunting pancakes is sorta an inside joke that was created when our youth group went camping last year. 😂 I love throwing in Easter eggs like that. 😁)
HAHA, I love that!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I agree with Esther and Whaley!
As you’ve expanded more on his character and the rest of the plot if it now doesn’t seem necessary to kill him then don’t. But just try to figure out how you want to get the character development with the other characters if you end up not killing Dietrich. But definitely don’t kill someone if you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ami and Fynn are totally me and my little bro XD That was such a cute little interaction!!
Good to know that it’s realistic. 😉
I know, I love it!! 😆
And poor Ev 😭😭💔😭😭💔
He’s so sweet and precious ugh
I know!! 😭
Great job girl!!! 😀
Thanks so much!! 😊
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice job, @whalekeeper!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper thanks! Have you ever heard of Sight & Sound Theatre? Their Esther production inspired the making of the doll.
@felicity I feel like I need to make a spreadsheet with all the alias names. 😁
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, my profile picture of pink hair probably had a similar effect. 🙃 So I switched back to my Queen Esther doll picture.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Rampart
They disappeared.
Just like that.
It was disturbing, but then again, most of his experiences here had been weird.
“Maybe we can see if there’s a window or something around here,” Derek said. “That would be good place to start.”
Was he crazy?
The windows here would be far too small for Rampart to fit throu…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley
Literally all of my characters are 12, so this schedule will work for them all.
Algebra I
English
Elective (I’ll detail that in a minute)
LUNCH
Science
History
ElectiveSo! To detail the specific electives for each character! (You…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok, whenever you think it’d be good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol
So….the idea: Hitchens is set on convincing Thor and Loki that Crosshair is not to be trusted…but something he mentions (maybe some form of torture?) sets Cross off, and he just….er…straight up shoots him…..
(only a stun shot, mind you, but the other charries might not know that)
And when he finally snaps out of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I don’t, sorry….
If I didn’t have six characters already I’d add another to room with him.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hehehe… yes, for sure. 😏
Also, Miley, I’ll get to the next RP tomorrow. I really want to write it right now, I just don’t have the time. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, okay.
Well… there is a way that you could go about this without killing him.
You could still have him take the shot for his stepbrothers, but have him get injured so badly, that he’s close to death. So close that’s it’s like, we don’t know if he’s going to live or not. Obviously, you’d keep him alive, but this could open up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
