@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HA HA HA Erich is going to get into a boatload of trouble, isn’t he?
@smiley @whalekeeper @esther-c @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper (I don’t know who’s in what class so I’m tagging all of you and narrowing it down once someone replies)
Hunter
He was awake before his roommates were.
That was fine. He was pretty…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Aww, that’d be cute though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 How am I only just seeing this Steve and Bucky scene?? This is awesome!!
(And sad, but kinda funny too.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley You should!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Cool!!
@theloonyone Hey, I think it’s your turn for our group….?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Yes!!! I remember him, I didn’t watch the show but I saw him in the trailers and official art and stuff, he was so cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 yay! I’ll RP as them in a little while, I have to do some chores first.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Rampart
“I come from a country called Aletheia. I am actually its leader.” Derek explained.
Interesting. Rampart would never have guessed that just looking at the man.
Although he supposed he knew nothing of human society. He hadn’t even realized they were organized into large groups like dragons were until he’d met…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley There are dogs…..
Cosmo from Guardians of the Galaxy was a telepathic dog. And in one Marvel cartoon there was a giant bulldog-like, teleporting animal named Lockjaw.
But yes, Goose is the only one I’ve seen who had a major role in one of the movies.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@joy-calle Uh oh, I might get emotionally attached to Russell too now…..
If he’s a lot like Riker, then that’ll settle it, lol.
And that’s funny how their names start with the same letter.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ooh, yes! That’ll be cute.
AND YES GOOSE CAT PLS!!!!!
Even though he (or was it a she? It might’ve been) was a cat on the outside, squid-like thing on the inside, that swallowed the Tesseract for no particular reason…..I still think he’s cute.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision That’s awesome!
@esther-c IDK I think the only twelve year olds are my charries (and Pax is the only eleven year old)…
My dragon sibs will all be 13 in a little while (yep, they’re quintuplets, is that weird?) anyway…..so that’d just leave Beta, Paxton, and maybe another character or two?? So I’d only do it if there are more…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ooh can I have one or more of my charries meet Paxton at some point? I know we were planning to have them fend off his bully brothers at some point.
(I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned that before. I’m sorry if I’m pushy.)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @smiley @keilah-h @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper
okayyyy, idk which charries are at the 15-16 classes yet except for Freedom and Miley’s but I’m gonna RP as Riya rn, and maybe Tirion later on.
Riya
Riya let out a gaping yawn as she trudged down the hallway to her first class.
Algebra. Definitely…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Eclipse
Eclipse put a little more distance between himself and Rampart as Derek cleared his throat. “I come from a country called Aletheia. I am actually its leader.”
He nodded slowly, glancing around. These hallways all looked the same to him. “Aletheia. It sounds like a… nice place. I live in the forest, or I suppose a fo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Derek
“Ahem… So,” Eclipse said, breaking the awkward silence. Where do you two come from?”
“None of your business.” Rampart hissed. “I already told you all you need to know, wolf.”
Derek cleared his throat, casting a glance at Rampart. “I come from a country called Aletheia. I am actually its leader.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @godlyfantasy12
Ok. I guess we’ll just keep it as it is then. 👍😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry I didn’t reply yesterday either. XD I wasn’t able to get to it.
I’m doing pretty good! Thanks for asking. 😊
I just finished school yesterday, so I’m really glad about that!!! 😮💨😂🥳
I’ve also got a homeschool concert coming up on Friday (in which I am singing with a choir and playing in a band), so I’m ready to ge…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Woah… that was long. XD (again 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ami
Ami gathered the last of her things and slung her backpack over her shoulder. She marched down the hall, going down her mental checklist to make sure she hadn’t forgotten anything.
Good job, Ami. She thought to herself. The second week of school and you’re still organized.
She chuckled softly at the fact that she…[Read more]
- Load More
