@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and Feather will probably mostly be trying to find a safe way down…..so she’ll just be wandering nearby for a while. If a group passes by, she might ask them for help or something, but I don’t think I’ll RP as much for her right now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Crosshair
How did he know?
How did he know???
Every word Hitchens mentioned….
Drowning. Burning. Being stabbed…….
Every way Crosshair been hurt before……
The third “How do you know?” was snarled out loud.
“I have my ways.” For a second, Hitchens’ smirking face turned to Hemlock’s. [I will explain who…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could help!! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(you can add what he says next)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Crosshair
“I wouldn’t trust that man. He’s dangerous.” Hitchens growled. “Watch your backs…..he might just stab you…”
Crosshair growled, fixing his gaze on the man. “Stab them? Why would I do that if I have my rifle?” He brandished it in a way that he hoped Hitchens found threatening.
The other man didn’t seem to care.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL!!!!
That’s so funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YESSSSS IKR??? That was a great scene….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Your chicken’s name is Bucky??? Oh my goodness that is HILARIOUS.
You can kinda teach him how to say his name, lol…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 Yeah, Scott should be in there somewhere! His movie was one of my favorites too.
Maybe we’ll meet him when he’s bothering Sam? LOL that scene in the movie was so funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone No, no you’re good! I should be the sorry one, being a bit impatient lol.
@freedomwriter76 Your turn!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’d love to hear how your first day babysitting goes!
It went really well actually!! 😄 I really enjoyed it! The little boy I’m watching is so fun to play with. 🥰
I’m doing alright! Busy, little nervous because I’m going on a college tour soon and it’s actually kinda serious, I might apply this fall! 😬
I’m seriously c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ev
Ev pondered over Arthur’s words as the teacher began talking. Sure, Falon was a nice girl, but he wouldn’t use her to make Ami jealous. He’d never do something like that!
Yet, the way he felt when he saw Ami and Clint together…
It just bothered him for some reason…
Ev sighed to himself. He couldn’t de…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Riya
Out of the corner of her eye, Riya noticed a dark-haired girl sitting on her left slowly lean over.
“Uh hi,” Came the blunt greeting, then the girl gestured towards Bucky who was sitting behind them. “Who is that?”
Riya paused before answering, looking the girl over. Why was she wondering who Bucky was?
“Um, that’s Bucky. Bucky B…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Even if I don’t get all the assignments done (only 1 done on Day 3) my story will still be greatly improved!
And because it’s autobiographical, that’s also been interesting, especially since right now I’m “in a plot twist,” with various directions I could go (college, managership, relationship, or more). It’s good thinking about the goal of why…[Read more]
-
Faith's profile was updated 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t know if Riya is sitting next to Bucky but if not she can sit next to Falon
Riya can sit next to Falon! Do you wanna RP for that?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWWWWWW that was SO sweeeeeeeet!!!!😍 I love how you’re making them all realize how different this family is from everything they experienced in the orphanage. 😭 And Nat and Bucky! AGH!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Erebus
“I’m sorry for trespassing…” The boy, Ridley, whispered, timidly hugging his knees to his chest.
Erebus assesed the boy.
He was frightened. Confused. Lost. Just like him and Erich.
Not a threat. At least… not yet.
His grip on his sword loosened and made its way back into his sheath. Erich eyed him,…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha yup, Riya’s in the 15-16 group, but glad you got Nat and Bruce with Nyx and Luna. 😉 If Steve isn’t going to meet up with November I’m up for Riya and him meeting! 😁 And if not, I think Miley said she could sit with Falon…
- Load More
