@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You wanna RP?
-
Faith posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey y’all! I’m not gonna be super active for a while. I just got a new job and have less time to be on, so if I take a while to respond to something you tagged me in, just give me a little while and I’ll find it lol
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @gwyndalf-the-wise @kyronthearcanin @starshiness @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yw!! Well, it’s awesome, and good luck with your 200 page book!! ❤️❤️🎉
-
Faith replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re very welcome!!! ❤️
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow! THAT’S SO GREAT!!!! It must be really exciting! Also, idk if I’ve ever mentioned this, but Freedom’s Fire is such a cool name!!!
-
Faith replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
GURL CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sadly, the last I thing I watched Loki do was die… so I am no help. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWWWWWW that was SO sweet!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!! I’ve been meaning to use the name for a long time and it seemed to fit.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m good with moving on. All I did was have Fynn and Lukas make it to class. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore, if you wanna post of snippet of your writing, you can post it in this forum.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know!! 🥹❤️ I’m so glad you loved it!! 😊
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I’m usually in between once it gets to the actual writing.
Sounds good to me!
Thanks! And I might just take you up on that tomorrow. Though it may not come in actual writing for a while. Well, okay, maybe a prologue or chapter one… 😅🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, the centurion? That would be really cool…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh that sounds really cool! It’s like the Case for Christ but someone actually goes back and finds living proof… Yeah, that would be awesome. The only thing is you’d have to be super careful with what Jesus says if He talks in the books- which I assume He probably does if the MC’s goal is to figure out who he really is. Perfect…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
LOVE the WIP idea!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ And the idea for the forum! 😉
I’ve never written historical fiction besides biblical fiction, so I might be able to help. I’ve been told I know a lot about Bible times, so maybe. Just let me know if you have any questions.
And yeah, I also struggle with having a LOT of WIP ideas… But hey, you n…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know, I loved it!! 🥹
Aww, tysm!!! 😊❤️ I’ll let you know when it’s in the final draft or published! (Which will most likely be many years down the road 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that idea!!
I’ve had ideas for biblical fiction before, too!
- A short story about Rhoda, from the book of Acts, when Peter escapes from prison.
- A novel about the life of Peter. (From his POV 😉 )
- A novel/novella about one of Jesus’ sisters told from her POV
- A novel/novella about Jonah
I may have others, I jus…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @starshiness @anyone-else!
Ok, y’all… I just wrote this chapter and… 😭
It almost brought me to tears. 😢
First, a little context. This is in the second draft of my first book in my trilogy. They’ve gone through a lot (which you see explain…[Read more]
- Load More

@freedomwriter76 thanks!
Sounds exciting!! I totally understand! 😊
(Sorry for the late reply. I don’t know how I missed this. 🤦🏻♀️)
Good luck with your job!!