@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison started the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @janellebelovedpig @landric @mineralizedwritings @hannahn @kyronthearcannon @euodia-vision @smiley @godlyfantsay12
Hi everyone! I really need some jobs for my characters. For example, I want the Mom to be a nurse. But does each nurse specialize on different things? (that may sound dumb, sorry 😀 ) And I dont know what the Dad will be, I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @hybridlore Idk when we’re going to next day,😅 so for now I’ll just RP them going back to the room.
Zeniya
Zeniya walked alongside Freya to their room. When the Coryi opened the door, she gasped, staring around the room. “This is amazing!”
Jax squirmed in Freya’s arm. “Down! Down!”
Freya set him on the ground with a laugh and he ran…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah! The lag strikes again! XDXD
And thanks! *bows* 🤣 I think Owen will do one more tonight and then we’ll be done for now.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Going back and forth between RPing and reading your chapters XD. I’ll give some feedback tomorrow if I get the time. 😉After tomorrow @orangearmadillo and I will be gone until maybe Wednesday, jsyk not to wait up on us. 😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya
“Bye, bud,” Klayden said as Zeniya started off with Jax clinging to her back. Soril nodded at Zeniya and then went to talk to Klayden.
Freya stood and stretched out her arms. “I’ll go join Zeniya and Jax. I have the feeling the Vulpes won’t be going to bed any time soon. I can take him off Zeniya’s paws for a little…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, isn’t he the best? He might just be my favorite character in Zutora.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya gawked at Klayden as he walked into the room, carefully holding a plate filled with an extravagant meal. “Your dinner,” he said, and sat down opposite her.
She smiled and took a bite, trying not to grin wider when she tasted the delicious meal. “You stole this from the kitchen, didn’t you?”
He shrugged. “Didn’t steal it.…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh I never saw it in the story version before!! I want to know the MC’s name…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Klayden smiled. “Well, if it’s for Jax, I can wait for our beach visit. Until then, you wanna go wait in the lobby? Or are we in the lobby?”
“This is the lobby,” Freya told him with a grin. “And I just now remembered the thing about the others coming. Soril will probably room with you, but I have the feeling Jax will want to go…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“I tried to get here as fast as possible, trust me. There was just a lot of traffic. So what is going on here? Where am I staying? Also, did anyone say who’s getting married?”
Freya blinked in surprise at Klayden’s barrage of questions, then let out a light laugh. “A wedding, silly. You’re staying with some other boys, I think-…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Howdy @orangearmadillo!
I’m Janellebelovedpig, also just called Janelle. Most importantly, I am a new creation in Christ. I am also a homeschool graduate, youngest of 11, and full-time sales clerk, while part time poetess, musician (very beginning), and a writing Christian.
Glad you’re here! That’s so cool that you code video games! What program…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(my bro should be joining up soon 😉😁)
Freya
Freya quickly unpacked her few belongings and set them on the table next to one of the beds. She glanced out the window and grinned broadly. A faraway form lumbered towards the hotel- too big to be one of the humans.
She grinned. Klayden was here. She raced down to the elevator…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello! I’m also home schooled! I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😀 ! I’m so glad you could come to KP! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
Whats your favorite book series?
Do you like to do any crafting or spor…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, bro! Explanation: we write. Join with whatever. Do your thing. We’re not really strict.
(Get ready for some questions 😉)
Some tags: @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @smiley @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @janellebelovedpig @theotherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Cool! I like how it’s the shape of something to do with the character.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I might be gone for a little bit so you can skip over me if you have to. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
A little bit of backstory, jsyk…
My brother (he’s a couple years younger than me), whenever he puts in Klayden, is probably going to keep his original powers from the book because it won’t make too much difference. Basically he can breathe underwater, and he’s a great swimmer. In the book, they all get their powers from…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(I’m going to go with it was Anika who suggested to swim? I mean, Freya probably wouldn’t either lol…)
Freya
“Uh, yeah, that could be fun, or we could hike through the woods,” Logan said.
Freya nodded quickly, a little embarrased. She was the only Coryi she’d ever met who couldn’t stand water. “Yes! I mean, woods.…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep! I got it! I’ll read it soon. 😉
- Load More
