@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Howdy @autumnlily!
I’m Janellebelovedpig, also just called Janelle. Most importantly I am a new creation in Christ. I also am a homeschool graduate, youngest of 11, and full-time sales clerk while part-time blogger, poetess, musician, and writing Christian.Ooh! You write historical fiction. What’s your favorite time period? Do you have a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word that looks so good!! I love it!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
So it’s meaning that I will always need the Lord’s help in life and any good thing I accomplish is to His glory. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! Umm since I turned thirteen, so almost 2 years now 🙂 How about you?
Awesome!! I’ve been playing since the beginning of the school year. 😉 I already have a solid foundation in music reading and theory since I’ve played piano for eight years, so the difficult part was memorizing where to put my fingers and making a relatively ple…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
(Somehow I didn’t get notified for this. That’s been happening a lot lately. XD)
Hm… for the dad you could have him work in construction or something like that. Or maybe he could, instead of having a full time job, be a professional runner or swimmer or other active things like those.
Like Landri said, Scott could just work in fast…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I didn’t know you played violin! That’s awesome!! How long have you been playing?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
I’m currently writing a dystopian trilogy, but I’ve written fantasy before. We’ve got lots of fantasy writers here on KP, so I’m sure you’ll run into some. 😊
So cool that y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, that would be so interesting!! I can’t wait to hear more about it!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, I really like what you have so far!!
I can’t think of any ideas right now. 😂 But when I come up with some I’ll let ya know!! 😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, we’re about to leave! Have fun on the RP guys! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya
“I’m just kidding!” he said. “I won’t let him hit me. How about I take you back now, scaredy cat.”
She stared wide-eyed at the water. “I’m not a-” A small wave jostled Klayden a little bit, and she squeezed her eyes shut. “Go… back… to shore.”
Klayden seemed to be trying not to laugh from underneath her. “Wait, just…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
He smiled. “Well, I didn’t really make it. I had been saving up some money since I arrived here, but I’ll spare the details. Just enjoy your new gift.”
Freya slipped on the ring. She’d never owned anything like it before- it was much to expensive for her family, even in her parents’ position. She smiled at Klayden. “Thank…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ikr?! Some backstory on him, Zeniya, his sister, actually was raising him in the grasslands during a famine. So they had to leave to get water and food for Jax to survive, and they eventually met up with everyone else, like Klayden and Freya.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!!
Oh, and that would make sense. If they’ve been following her a while, they would know he was her brother. I’ll give you some random thoughts wednesday. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, okay! If not y’all can catch up by the time we’re back. 😉
Freya
Freya woke up to Jax biting at her ear. He jumped up and down on her pillow, beaming excitedly. “Klay!” he whispered loudly. “Klay swimming with Jax!”
“Oh. Right.” Freya glanced around. “This early?”
“Klay awake,” Jax said confidently. He climbed across…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I didn’t forget about this, promise! XDXD We’ve just been a little busy. 😉
So, I love the story so far. Girl, your writing is SOOOO good, I love it!! ❤️❤️
Brainstorm-wise… There are a few obvious places it could go. She could get out, and then either return or choose to leave because of Arren or some other reason. Oooor she could…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I would RP lol but idk when we’re going to next day. I’ll just wait til wednesday I guess. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h @whoever-else-this-might-affect-idk
Hey! So just letting y’all know (I think I told some of you), but my bro and I are gonna be gone- probably until tuesday night or wednesday morning. So don’t wait up for us on RP stuff, we’ll get back to it when we can. 🙂 -
LandriC replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m a nursing student, so this is my kind of question! XD Yes, nurses can definitely specialize in different things. She could be an operating room nurse or an oncology nurse (works with cancer patients) or a pediatric nurse who works with kids or a labor and delivery nurse who delivers babies. There’s a huge list of what she could do,…[Read more]
- Load More

yep
Ok! See you soon then 🙂