@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago

(Almost done!! Only a few left. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Freedom used the same pic, I just don’t remember the actor’s name

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Finding one for him was harrrdddd

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Or…

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @smiley @anyone-I-missed
Alrighty! Here’s the rest of my charries!

-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
Our generation needs good fiction. Sure there’s a lot of good YA fiction out there, but there’s also a lot of bad YA fiction too. I was just at the library and reading the blurbs of some new books, and I can’t believe that young adults are actually reading some of this stuff! So many authors are trying to push their agendas and tell their reade…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Age Limits… ? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
Oof, if only I had known that I could join when I was twelve. I was anxiously waiting until I was thirteen. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhhh, I can see how that would be a bit confusing. So I did mention in the first chapter that the Orb closed in on the nation. (Like, it was sort of shrinking and cutting off cities and such) Butttt, that explanation only lasted two sentences. XD I’ll probably have to go more into detail when I go back and edit.
Does that make m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley
Y’all, these look so good!!! I’ve gotta find some for the rest of my charries today. 😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
Life has been kinda crazy lately. I started YWW, and everything else in highschool (a total of nine other subjects), I’m starting up a new schedule to better fit in writing, reading, school, etc… And though I haven’t been tagged for much here recently, it’s still kind of been crazy keeping up with two writer communities at once. I love KP, and…[Read more]
-
We’ll miss ya! Greatest luck with YWW and writing in general!
-
Aww girl I’ll miss you too!! I hope you enjoy YWW tho! Yeah I’ve been pretty busy lately too, but I’ll definitely have to keep in touch!! ♥️♥️
-
@thearcaneaxiom Thank you!!
@hybridlore Thank you so much!! I totally get it. Feel free to talk with me about anything! ❤️❤️
-
-
-
We will miss you! <3
I hope it goes well for you, I can imagine two writing communities would be a bit much to do at once. Good luck!-
Thanks!!
-
-
Thank you, Freedom!! I really appreciate it.
-
Ill miss you a bunch! Hope you have a great summer and fun time with everything!
-
Thank you so much!!
-
-
By Solfyre we’ll miss you!!!!!!!! ): but I hope you enjoy YWW and everything else and that you keep up with writing
-
Thank you Miley!! I’ll miss all of you guys, too.
-
-
I’ll miss you girl!! I’ll be praying that God continues to guide and strengthen you through YWW!
(my very close friend Lily Wallaker is on Ydubs, so I’d encourage you to get to know her. She’s pretty awesome. 😉 Tell her Emily sent you.)
-
Thank you so much!
And hey, I just talked to Lily on a sprint!!
-
-
I’ll miss you a lot, Ava!! I’ll be praying for you! 🙏🏼❤️ Hope you have a wonderful summer!! 😊
-
Thank you so much!!! I hope you have a good summer, too!!
-
You’re so welcome!!
Thx!!
-
-
-
Aww I’ll miss you so much girl!! But I totally get it. I’ll be praying for you and can’t wait to talk to you again soon! 🙂
And yes, that would be great to stay in touch! ❤️
-
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, fun! 😁 Good luck!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*gasp* Girl, that looks amazing!!! I love it!! Great job!! 👏🏼
-
Esther replied to the topic writing while in pain in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome! ❤️
- Load More

Wow I love this! And those verses ♥️♥️