@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
HE DID! #nerd 🤓😂 *squeals* I HOPE YOU MAKE IT TO LOTR, THOSE BOOKS ARE SOOOO GOOD! I really need you to join the Lotr fandom cuz I know you’d rock the fanfics. 😂 Plus, the movies are the best thing ever made (maybe even better than Marvel *gasps*)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AWWWWWWWWWW I loved that!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ahhhh love these! But… if Pierce comes and messes with the babies, I’m gonna…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Ryan!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
I’m gonna be a freshie next year too!!
Oooh, you like Harry Potter?? I suppose that brings me to my questions…
1. Which Harry Potter house are you?
2. What’s your favorit…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Aw thank youu!!!
You should definitely try ink/pen. I was very hesitant at first but once I started it I couldn’t stop!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
(yessss, even tho I haven’t seen the show, it’s still my favorite scene/quote XD AHHH WHAT GIRL YAY! I can’t tell you how excited I am 😅😂 I really, really, really, hope you like it! But hey, no pressure if you don’t. 😂 Tolkien is a hard read at times, but worth it in my opinion. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey, @zemira, and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Poetry can be really fun to write!! 😊 I write poetry occasionally, but I haven’t written any in a while.
Now for some questions!!
1. Whose your favorite OC (original character) to…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hello, hello! Welcome to KP!
I’m euodia.vision., or just Euodia. 😉 A Christian gal with a thirst for the Lord, a homeschooled junior (well I guess I’m a senior now XD), a fantasy writer and reader, lover of all things Middle-earth, a Marvel nerd, and newbie baby goat owner!
As I stalked previous convos I just have to comment with, YES…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @zemira
Oh my word all of these were so gooooooddd!!! 😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
GIRL THAT WAS SO SWEEEEETTTT!!!!!
YOUR’S WAS TOOOOO!!!!!
I defiantly didn’t tear up reading both of y’all’s stories. 😭
-
Allison replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison. I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?
Do you like to…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, real name is Allison. I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?
Do you like to do any spor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no!! That’s so annoying 🤦🏻♀️😞
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And I haven’t figured out the names of her family members yet
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And here’s her moodboard:

-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (I found Fynn a girl 😉 ) @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness2 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @awsumfaith @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else!
*squeals*
I am so excited for everyone to meet my newest character…
Callista Rosenheim!!!
Here we go!
1. What’s their name?
Callista (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Rosen…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh noooo, I hate when that happens!
(annnd it just happened XD, second time I posted this.)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
WHAT YAYYYYYYY
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
Falon smiled, “Math has always been my better subject but I prefer English, but I would choose none, I can’t wait for my elective class after this.”
“Oh, what are you taking for your electives?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“So… do you prefer Math or English?” Falon asked.
Ev tilted his head. “None of the above…?” He chuckled. “But if I had to choose one, I’d choose English. I seem to have better luck in English than in math.”
- Load More
