@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooo mint flavored things. Also grape medicine just hits different.
uck, yes that is true. 😂
Lol i go to church with Light. Well, “go to church with” is kind of subjective. We’re both Mormons and we’re in the same stake but we’re not in the same ward. We were in the same cabin for girls’ camp last year.
Oh cool!
Lol Lord of the…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
YES! I shall share pics of the babies once they’re here. 😉
Hmm… does a skull in a jar who makes random sarcastic remarks count? (He’s from Lockwood & Co.)
Um, sure! XD I was trying to picture that and it made me laugh. XD
I haven’t finished Lord of the Rings yet, but I like it so far.
Nice!
Whaley is in my top five XD
Good answer, good…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Whose my favorite OC (original character) to write and why? Well, that would be my childhood sweetheart, Neviam. To give a little depth to her, she’s about 5’2, dark black hair that is shoulder length, chocolate brown eyes, pink to pale skin, and she generally is seen wearing baggy clothing (a sweater and jeans is normal, shirt always tuc…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
For sure ❤️😂 She has an account, but she’s not on KP, if you know what I mean. XD I think she’s more active on YWW instead 😉
Oh nice! Wait, is it Joy Calle?
It would be!!! 😁🤣 I meannnnn, I already know some of the LOTR characters. (Legolas (honestly would likely be the one I’ll fall in love with, just from what I know XD) & G…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Sounds good to me! Do you want to go first since you have the two charries?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
I also love dogs and God 🥰🥰
Just wonderful 🥰
I am a Hufflepuff!!! I actually took a buzzfeed quiz on my Hogwarts house percentages and I’m mostly Hufflepuff, then Ravenclaw, then Slytherin, and finally Griffyndor.
Awesome!! I’ve taken a few quizzes and I’ve gotten Griffyndor every time. I have no idea how accurate that actua…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Tysm!!! 😊
I know, she’s just perfect!!! She’s definitely one of my new favorite charries! 🥰 (And I’m putting her in the school RP!)
Oh and I found a song that fits her struggle: “Mean Girls” by Leanna Crawford. 🥺😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oh and yes I wouldn’t mind that.
Not sure how Ridley will take Hemlock though, given that he just ran away from Rampart.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 It’s all right!
Hemlock
“The markings on your wings…….they look like, well, this.” The man pointed to his shirt collar. “It intrigued me.”
Hemlock stared at it.
It was…..
A perfect replica of his black markings.
“Strange.” he hissed. “Did dragons exist in your world? Do your people have any stories of them?”
Perhaps…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BRUCE AND NAT YESSSSS
(They’re kinda my favorite marvel ship for no particular reason)
also, that picture of Thor is oddly eye-catching to me. I think he reminds me of somebody, but it might just be my weird natural reaction to stare back at pictures of characters who stare at me rather than looking in another direction.
-
Allison replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?
Do you like to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@lydibug That “skull in a jar” concept sounds immensely creepy and completely hilarious at the same time…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m good with all those charries being added!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@dekreel Not a problem! Feather will be fine…. She’d probably be used to that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@lydibug Hi!!!! I’m Keilah.
I see you like rabbits! I do too…..and so does my mom. I’ve never had a rabbit, but my friends have had a bunch!
-
Esther replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen @lydibug!! I’ve been looking forward to meeting you after Whaley mentioned you wanted to join. 😄
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Time for some newbie questions!!
1. If you could meet anyone, (historical figure, Bible character, cel…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Bucky’s totally a JRR Tolkien nerd…I can just see it 🤣
Me tooooo! 😂😍
I’m honestly reallyyyyy hoping I will. My friend wants me to read them too, she just suggested starting with The Hobbit XD She’s such a great friend 😂❤️ She also introduced me to KP, so without her, I wouldn’t be here! 😉
Now that, that is a good friend. Kudos…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi!! Aww, you raise goats!! We’re shepherds, so we have baby lambs! They are so adorable!
That’s awesome! Lambs are SO cute! 😍 I’ve had two goats for about two years now, but this was my first time (and their’s) breeding/kidding, so it’s been a new experience for everyone involved!😅
And cheers to being a senior! That’s where I’m at as we…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hellooo and welcome to KP!
I’m euodia.vision., or just Euodia. 😉 I’m a Christian, homeschooled senior (I keep saying junior but since it’s technically summer now I can switch to saying senior😂), fantasy writer and reader, lover of all things Middle-earth, Marvel nerd (*high five for another mcu fan*), newbie baby goat owner,…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hellooo Whaley’s sister! Welcome to KP!
Oooo, you like bunnies? Especially fluffy ones? That is wonderful! I raise fluffy rabbits (i.e. Lionheads). My doe is actually due on Sunday!
Oops, I forgot to introduce myself! Well, I’m euodia.vision., or just Euodia. I’m a homeschooled junior (technically senior now that summer is here XD), a…[Read more]
- Load More
