@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Seren&Nev in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Yw!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh my word, how sad but so sweet!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Fynn
“Hi, Fynn. What’s up?” Someone voice asked, interrupting his thoughts.
Fynn turned to see Calvin leaning next to him. “Oh hi!” He motioned towards Callie. “Calvin, this is my friend Callista. Callista, this is Calvin. He’s rooming with me and a few other guys.”
Callie smiled and nodded politely. “It’s nice to meet you, Calvin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Oh how lovely 👏🏻👏🏻
😂
I’ve gotta ask though, is Darquavious a real name???
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
The medieval era is such a fun time to write in!!
Oooh, I write dystopian! (At least my WIP [work is progress] is dystopian]). And writing in the spy genre sounds awesome!! 😄
Now i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That’s awesome 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Seren&Nev in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
I love them already!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
smiley
Thanks!!
Ok, awesome! So
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
(I’m not sure where Wolfgang, Marcel, Calvin, Fynn, and Lukas were/are, so I’m assuming they’re in English class with everybody else now. Idk if any of them want to interact with Fynn or Lukas rn.)
Callista
Callista took a deep breath and stepped into the Engli…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I know Ev’s had a short run-in with the headmistress before. Butttt, that was because he was causing trouble, sooo… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh and instead of photography, I want Callista to be taking Childhood Development. Because she loves working with kids. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!!
I just reread that and I noticed that when I was writing in present tense, I switched to past a few times, and when I was writing in past tense, I started with present. 🤣
Aww, so cute!! I never would have even thought of Wanda and Bucky as an AU ship!
@mineralizedwriitngs
I love that!! They do stay…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Those are so good!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yeah, that one’s cool too. I just tend to ship wherever the story looks like it’s going to me unless something changes, but somehow my brain just decided that particular ship was one worth holding onto even though “things changed.”
It really depends….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Nice!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
Day 2: Daydream (not quite a daydream… but it still counts XD) (this one is partially inspired by one of Freedom’s and Zemira’s)
Ship: Fynnsta (I don’t have a good ship name yet XD)
Fynn and Callista…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
anyone want to go next?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 If anything, this’ll give them more to talk about. @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
Riker finally calmed Paxton down, picking him up. The young boy was limp in his arms.
“We should probably keep–“A crash cut off Riker’s words.
Crosshair growled, his hand on his weapon, as a few people stepped into the light.
Some of them were…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Hey!! So I’m adding in another charrie that I just created. She shows up in the second and third books in my trilogy.
Callista Rosenheim
Age: 13
School Schedule:
Algebra I
English
Photography
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
ArtPersonality: introverted, fiercely loyal, quiet, easygoing, prefers structure over spontaneity, reflective, p…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
- Load More
