@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok, girl, I totally understand. 😊
Oh noooo!!! 😭 You can do this, Freedom! 🥲 Good luck! 😅❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m definitely going to write a story for yesterday’s and today’s prompts… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, so sweet!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ll RP as Derek in Coding later today, btw. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooh, good idea about the bullies. I’m down for it.
Do you wanna RP for Clint and Rueben? (There’s no rush at all, tho. 😊)
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone write rap lyrics/rap music? in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
I realize this chat is over a year old, but wanted to share that I have gotten into raps, poems, and the like. I got to record one about God’s grace: https://youtu.be/yrHhTPSYUr0
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
(They’re probably going to think Cross is Pax’s brother or dad or something, lol. He won’t care.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @zemira
Crosshair
“That child again. There’s no reason for him to shriek. Someone needs to teach him something.” the woman muttered.
Actually, she did seem like the type to make kids scream…..
Jareth wasn’t the shrieking type. If he was in a fearless mood, he would’ve come up to her and told her she was a sca…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Dont worry! Im sure we will do it another time 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure! My mom shortens it to K all the time.
I’ll go ahead and RP for him then…..
Hunter
The other boy–the one beside Paxton–was drawing something.
The outline of a creature…..One he didn’t know.
“What’s that?” he asked, looking over. Pax continued to inspect his little gift.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Marcel’s pretty cool! What or who is he drawing?
(Hunter’s probably going to be really curious in a couple seconds)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ok! I’ll wait till lunch, but I’ll be sure to have one of my charries meet him then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I’d love to have your charrie around!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley Ugh, that poem is so sad! I love it though!
@mineralizedwritings Yeah, I think Layson is one of my favorites too!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
That’s amazing! Praise God!❤
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision bah tags didn’t work in my previous rp
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c I’ll RP as Tech in his coding class in a bit.
Small note: He can handle most insults, and might even snap back. He’d have to be physically pushed or hit in order to make a dent in his confidence.
And even then he has claws so……your charrie might not know what he’s getting into.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww, I just get cute overload whenever I hear of Paxton. It gets me so mad that he’s number one on his brothers’ hate list.
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision
Hunter (He’s in this class I think)
There were a lot of people here.
There was Paxton, painting a picture of a girl. His friend, maybe? Or maybe a sis…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper FELLOW NEURODIVERGENT LET’S GOOOOOO
lol.
I have autism, and so does Tech and maybe Hunter in this RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, I love chickens/roosters so…
The fact that your rooster is named Bucky just makes me laugh. It fits so well though!
(oh btw I think it’s your turn to RP in one or both of the character castles? No problem if you can’t right now)
- Load More
