@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m down for it! I think it would work a lot better for all of us. (Even though I haven’t done a prompt from the new list yet. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
First of all, super cool idea!!
Second, my vote is…..
Italy!
Though all three sound awesome… 🤔😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think Addison fits pretty well with the pic. And I like the name. 😊 If you want some more ideas, I’ve recently started an ongoing list of names for future characters. Here it is:
- Lorraine
- Novalie
- Isla
- Nova
- Serafina
- Emerson
- Aella
- Felicity
- Alessia
- Willa
- Willow
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizdwritings
Oh my goodness, that looks awesome! I love it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh cool! That’s awesome!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
First, yes y’all are too cruel to your charries *pouts*
and second, @Freedom my vote is France!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AHHHH, whyyyyy 😭😭 I love him!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
um…. YES! I love this idea! I’ve missed da wittle avengers. 🥺
Hm… maybe some other ideas: Going to a pool, OH or the beach (this sounds like pure chaos), going to a fair (4H girl here, I’d love to see them going to a fair together XD), um that’s all I got rn.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*cough cough* it is *cough cough*
it’s just the one I found…and I was like: IT’S PERFECT!!!!!! 😂😂
…oh, welp that makes sense then! 😂😂😂
I really like Addison too!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Heyyyy! Okay, btw I was talking to my sister about what you said and she really liked it. She kinda world-builds as needed which is very different from me, as I like to have everything planned out. 😂
But anywho…
I know everyone goes about worldbuilding differently, but where do you start?
I basically have a rough outline of the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Am I surprised? Nope.
BUT AH I LOVE IT SO FAR!!!!
(the reference pick looks like a younger version of the actor who plays pietro)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
oh gosh, whyyyyy 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
…..THAT WAS HORRIBLE!!!! 😭😭😭 If that’s what WandaVision is like I don’t want to watch it. 😭😭
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
And my mom always wonders why I’m so tired…😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I guess so XD I’ve never seen Tron
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin you could though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin cute!
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

Here’s one that’s so true.😂 (Also found on Pintrest)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin That sounds cool! So kinda like the Tron plot except he’s playing the game on purpose rather than just being in there for another reason.
- Load More
