@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin your tag didn’t work
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @smiley @snickerdoodle @mineralizedwritings
IDK if we have defined groups on here, so….just tagging everyone.
Tech
Proceeding with image generation.
His bionic eyes blinked on to show him a starship.
Not the Marauder. Not an Imperial starship either.
Where…….?
He stood up as he heard the sounds of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper ok! Just making sure!
Tech
Fortunately, the boy didn’t bring out his sword. He was apparently used to dragons in the school now.
“Is that so? Very interesting… I was actually planning to talk to the thief, you know, try to convince him to not blow us all to kingdom come. We’re after a boy named… what was it, Katonia…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley aww that’s actually really sad.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings lol yep
He’s a real comedian sometimes. He’s four and a half years younger than me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin that’s cool with me!
Is she familiar with humans or are there none in her world? She might just be really confused in that regard….but I bet he will be too, and so will everyone else…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AWW Nyx! poor thing!!!
I hate how some people do that to animals in real life. Like, they kill them for no reason but money or for fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley wow……
She doesn’t actually seem like a villain when she’s taking care of her family. I can see how neither side is truly black or white here. Great job!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmm… I don’t think it would cause trouble, but she definitely might think of him as sort of a halfling. Something like a human/Serpenree/Falcor halfling XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore there’s already live-action plays–that’s where that picture came from.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@folith-feolin @hybridlore @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium
Wow….
That was certainly interesting.
For those of you who are like “They’ll destroy everything the book stands for!” may I remind you that the original Narnia films as well as the Lord of the Rings films and their sequel shows were probably made by non-Christians, too? (the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😱😱 I’m so sorry if I took it that way. Since I was replying to @calyhuge‘s comment, where the characters were basically saying “we need to stop him before he kills the whole school,” I didn’t get a chance to see your ideas on it.
Oh, and I’m pretty sure Seb knows how to use explosives properly. So does Wrecker. That doesn’t mean he…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww! I love it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore yep, I skipped The Broken Code. I found it too dark for me.
However, the arc after–The Starless Clan–has been better. I still have to find the latest book at the bookstore.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I just realized, will Rina think Tech is a Serpenree? Or a Serpenree/Falcor halfling maybe cause the wings?
I don’t think she will, because his face is that of a human and not scaly, but since he has a tail and taloned feet, I hope that won’t cause too much trouble.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
NYXIEEEEEEEEEÂ 😭😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow! I really like this!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin @hybridlore @whalekeeper
Rina
“Whoa!”
Rina heard someone yell as she hit the ground. She scolded herself for falling, for not being more careful. The four-armed person stood over her, holding out two right hands. “Are you alright?”
Her hand flew to her hood, and she let out a sigh of relief. Still there. “I’m… fine. Thank you.” She…[Read more]
- Load More
