@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
AW! THANK YOUUUU!!!!😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
And I’m going to really try to not ruin one of your fav Marvel movies (I’m just adding Wanda into the mix) XD
YOU BETTER NOT! I expect both of the other peters to show up and protect their boi 😎
this book is going to tear me apart *cries* this series just tears me apart
YOU’RE TEARING ME APART TOOOOOO
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
HI!
Gosh, sorry y’all, the weekend was crazy so I wasn’t able to get one at all.
Sorry to keep y’all waiting. XD
But anywho, I’m ready! What are we trying to do rn?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
YELENA!!!!!! Love that girl!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
…………………
*blinks back tears*
Girl, that was SO good! 😭
Bucky and Madenlene were both so broken and real. And Bucky processing what he’d done, AH! So good!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*sobs*
That was so good, but girl, I’m crying! SO sad! 😭😭😭
And the second one… Ah I’m scareddddd!!! Poor Wanda.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
BUCKYYYYYY!!!!
Ah those are SO good!!
I just finished a spiderman drawing… i can’t get the face right and it’s annoying me 😂

-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Haha, just checking xD. Ohh, woww 😅 That’s insane.. girl, I don’t know how you do it xD. Yeahh, that makes sense. I’ve never been to a 4-H thing before, but it was really cool! We got to see a bunch of really sweet sheep too 🥰.
Haha, yeeeeeah. It’s a lot, but it’s fun. 😂 Yup! It’s so much fun! We don’t have many sheep at our fair. …[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey! I think it worked… this week I could help with whatever you need, so just let me know. 😊
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! How are you doing lately?
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That will be such a sweet/ amazing/ sad story! 💗🥹
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
They’re all so trueeeee 🤣🤣🤣
-
Faith replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Canva all the wayyyyyy! I love using Canva
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Thx!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooooh! I love it! It sounds a little like “A fault in our stars” (I have not read it, but my mom has told me about it). But other than that I love it! Can you please tag me if you post any of it?
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I will pray for you💗 I’m sorry about that. Hope everything works out!💗 Â *Gives you giant hug!*💗
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 1 month ago
@elanor 🤗🤗 So many times I have wished someone was there in my pain, knowing my struggle, or just there. Awake in the middle of the night when I have a heartache or pains that meds can’t kick in fast enough to ease. Someone to pray over me. Someone to remind me of Jesus’ words.
Then the Lord often pops a song or Scripture in my head about Him…[Read more] -
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
So funny! 🤣🤣🤣
-
Allison replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
I just checked out your blog, it’s super cool! I will definitely keep checking it out. Our family and friends just love to play board games 🙂
- Load More
