@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(aww, the poor boi)
Riya
He was nervous.
She could tell that much.
She gave him a reassuring smile as he continued his question.
“I-I wanted to know if you wanted to…uh… maybe go to the dance with me…?”
“Oh…” She was unprepared for that question.
She didn’t think anyone would want to ask her to the dance.
But now t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS I’M IN LOVE!!!!!!
Natasha and Yelena look amazinggggg
(And Bucky ofc 😆)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure!!
Riya
“Well, I am off to my dorm to do some homework.” Tirion announced with a rigid salute.
Riya cast a glance down the hall where kids bustled excitedly out the main entrance, “You’re not going shopping with everyone?”
Tirion shivered, backing away slowly, “Me? Of course not! You know how I hate shopping and crowds.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, gotcha. lol 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The first e is short, the i is long, and the eh is pronounced like ah or eh. So: Heh-die-uh (That was my sad attempt at a pronunciation guide with no symbols. XD) And I typically put the accent on the second syllable.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @jonas
Hedieh
“Woah,” Hedieh said. No need to be so hostile. “It’s just a game.” She chuckled, hoping to lighten the woman’s mood. It didn’t seem to work. Hedieh cleared her throat. “We’re in the palace of Lillen. I’m Hedieh. And we’re playing a game of Truth or Dare!”
“I think she knew we were playing a game,” Kari…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok awesome!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
(Ev has two)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, I’d love to have you do one for my charries when you have the time!
So it’s not just one… it’s actually two. I want a couple/ship/idk what to call it for Everton and Amidala. (Everdala!)
They kinda have a friends-to-lovers dynamic. And their relationship goes through a lot of ups and downs. Though they still are loyal to each…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good with whatever. (:
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
If your not busy, could you make one for my character Paxton Dale? If you go onto Pintrest, under my profile there’s a board called, “My novel” with an insane amount of sections 😀 and a section is called ‘Paxton’ (for reference pictures) I can give you quotes and things if you need them, and if you don’t feel like making one, that’s…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, so a lot has happened in the past twenty-four hours. XD I’ll catch up with everything later this afternoon.
-
Allison and
Cloaked Mystery are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love your signature!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It would be hilarious if someone asks what’s going on between Ottoline and Hugo….lol
That’s exactly what I was thinking, 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You guys who have the girl characters should definitely do that! It would be super fun to read. (But its entirely up to you 😀 )
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye!
- Load More
