@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh! Thanks for the list!!
I’m intrigued to try to incorporate these in a fantasy world 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I’m actually starting to consider kicking Fynn out for a little bit to where he’ll miss the dance…. (Not KILLING HIM.) Idk, what do you think?
Fynn
“N-no, I-I j-just have a, a habit of s-studying people’s eyes. I-I d-didn’t mean a-anything by that c-comment.” Chase placed the suit back, and rubbed the back of his hand. “W-what a-are…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
These are so fun! I will definitely try to do some (I have a new WIP that I plan to do after I finish mine and it starts out in Christmas)
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I totally understand!
I know that I personally get over doubting myself and my writing pretty easily, because I talk myself into or out of things all the time. XD So if I’m thinking my writing isn’t very good, I just remind myself of a ton of things I’ve learned over the years and then I push through it. But I under…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here’s what Amir typically wears.
…
…
Ok pics aren’t working. XD
So, he wears long, baggy pants. For reference, I believe they’re called sirwal or harem pants, but think more of a tan color and not like the modern designs. More like ancient Saudi Arabian or Persian. (Or think Aladdin from the Disney movie. XD) His casual top is pretty…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Just thought it’d be interesting to interact with a character that belongs to no one. Feel free to RP as her too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“W-with a blue tie like Callista’s eyes, and a white dress shirt, this would look good,” Chase said, holding out a navy suit.
Fynn smiled. “You’ve noticed her eyes too?”
Chase suddenly looked really nervous and stuttered for something to say.
“Oh, no, I didn’t mean it in that way,” Fynn said, waving his hands back and forth in fron…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
——-
“Well, have you come up with a name?” Hugo asked, trying to figure out how he should hold onto his elk.
“I’m thinking Ever,” Ottoline patted her Elk’s neck. “You should name yours Aero.”
“Aero?” He laughed. “That’s…just not for him. No…. I think-”
“Do you have any better ideas?” Ottoline challenged.
“No,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t know why that made me laugh, but I started cracking up and had to explain to my brothers what was so funny.
Haha! Thanks!
@savannah_grace2009 @everyone
Ive decided that Hugos elks name is actually going to be “Elkie” XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Google Docs! It’s what I’ve always used. I think I tried Word one time but went back to Docs the next day. 😂 Formatting gets a little frustrating at times but I’ve slowly learned how to navigate it.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AHHH THANK Y’ALL SO MUCHHHHH💖💖😭💖💖
I am so excited, and reading y’all’s excited posts made me feel so good inside…y’all will never know how much y’all’s support has meant to me <3
You’re welcome girl!!!! I’m SO excited for you!!!!
And the cover sounds amazingggg! Can’t wait to see it!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
——–
He tried to look cool on the elk and now Ottoline was asking him to name it.
“Why not something like…Willow? Or Ivy? Or Nimrod?” she smiled.
He pushed aside all her ideas and concentrated, “How about something like… I dunno… Elkie?”
“That has got to be the most idiotic name in the history of the world…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
They are!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
——-
“We seriously have to ride elk?” Hugo asked no one in particular, “Why not something cooler like a tiger or a horse?”
He noticed that Ottoline was standing by hers and not getting on.“What are you waiting for?” He laughed. “It’s not gonna bite you…”
“I don’t see you on yours either,” She smirked, turning…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And the “Ottoline Walton” line was SOOO something Marcurious would say…you nailed it!
Thank you!!
Putting last names together! XD, my big brother did that when he found out who my crush was!This scene is sooooooooo sweet!
Thank you! My little brother does that to me also, lol XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Everyone above gave such great advice that I dont really have much to add. I sometimes worry about things too, that my book is to dark and I worry that my style changes throughout the WIP. I also doubt myself, but I realized that I shouldn’t be, you are the only one who can tell the story you are telling. It may be hard to…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
The scene above is a little old, but I felt like I had to finish off the last part that I forgot to do, so just continue with the journey were doing now 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry this is a little late! (Ignore all mistakes I’m writing this fast, lol! )
Hugo
——
“I’m sorry,” Ottoline laughed a little, “All I do is cry,” she smiled wryly. Hugo smiled at her and held her hand tighter.
A man sat down next to Ottoline, “I don’t think we’ve met,” he addressed Hugo, sticking out his hand. “I’m Ma…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Snake
Finally, they were off!
The others were riding huge elks. He couldn’t look at them. The big animals were making his mouth water, and he was sure no one would like it if their mount was eaten.
Snake flew over the group, surveying the terrain around him. Apparently, they were visiting the forest first. He could see it in the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Didn’t you mention you saw the Sonic movies?
I saw this video where someone overdubbed Sonic into Captain America: The Winter Soldier and thought you’d think it’s funny.
- Load More
