@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas cool, I’ll have to see it tomorrow—I have to get off, I’ve spent too much time on the computer already lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas same clothes, yep, minus the boots. Gloves, probably, but they’re open at the fingertips to allow his claws to stick through. His scales cover everything from his collarbone down in front and from his neck down on the back, so none on his face/head, and the scales also end just above his wrists on his hands (no scales there either). So a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas I hope this works, I was in an online meeting so I couldn’t fix it right away
His scales’ color is kinda like this (a teensy bit greener maybe?) and if you can see the tail on the back of this dragon that’s also what his looks like. He has spikes like these on the back of his neck too, but I’m not sure what angle you’re drawing him in so…..

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas ugh I’ll have to load it back in
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
and this is the character as a human. He comes from a video game series I’ve never played, don’t wanna, but I love the character designs. My brother always plays as him when we play Super Smash Bros (a crossover, not the original series the character came from lol)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ok so hopefully this works, this dragon here is how I imagine his scales’ color to be, just lighter. His tail also looks kinds like this dragon’s.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas ok let me find a good picture
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why did I say thanks only after I asked you the thing that the thanking was supposed to come before???
My brain isn’t operating at 100%, is it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas You need any references for snake btw? His appearance, clothing, wings/tail, etc
You were the one doing a drawing of all the charries right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

And here’s the other; obviously ours will look meaner than these cute little guys that I might use in a story somewhere else as nicer forest dragons.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, pics are working. Hopefully they work long enough so I can post some pics in.

Here’s one forest dragon design, made with AI apparently.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everybody here
I’d RP, but I have an appointment later with a graphic design school I’m trying to get into so……I don’t think I’ll end up having the time.
Are pics working?
Wait, no, just let me test it. You all will be treated to a picture of a house I built in Minecraft five or six months ago.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres Cute!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s good!!
I’m doing good as well! I graduated early this September so I’ve been slowly adjusting to a new schedule over the past couple months. Excited for the holidays!
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Does anyone know who my pfp is? 10 points to who does!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m pretty good, busy also 🙂 Getting used to the cold weather, it was 16 degrees last night and I’m used to CA winters of 40s maybe 30s at the lowest, lol!
-
Allison changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome back!! I was just thinking about you a few days ago, how are you doing?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey girl!!! Welcome back, I’ve missed seeing ya around!
How are you doing physically?
Glad to have ya back!
- Load More

It looks like WallE to me, but I’m probably wrong, lol
@acancello
I was randomly stalking your profile (lol) and I pulled it up and I was like WHATTTT????? SHE CHANGED HER PFP???? Ever since I joined you’ve always had the same one so it was like a shock lol
I know, I got a little tired of my old one since I’ve had it since I started KP:D
And (This is hard, I knew no one would get it) She is GLaDOS, a Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System, from the video game ‘Portal 1&2″ By Valve, and she is in charge of the Aperture Science Laboratories.
I am a total geek XD
I recognized it.
Really?! You’ve played the Portals? Which one was better 1 or 2? Definitely 2 in my opinion, but 1 is also fun.
I haven’t played that much of either, so I doubt I’d even be able to tell the difference. I did enjoy both though. I remember more of part 2, like the ending. I’ll just say 2.
I did, too.
@jonas
2’s ending was good, a lot better than one. 2 was just a better game, keeping my fingers crossed for three though , which will never happen Valve never makes thirds, lol.