@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and praying for your ankle too. That’s no fun. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I thought I had subscribed but I actually didn’t!! 😭 Sorry y’all. Anyway…
I’ll be praying for you too! ❤️ If you need some encouragement or just someone to talk to, I’ll be here. 💖 God sees you. I know He does. You can take comfort in Him and His Word. I know I have and when you trust Him and are fully devoted to Him, it changes y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a girl character that I’m working on. Just started creating her the other day for a WIP floating around in my head. (Actually, all I have are the character ideas, not the idea for the WIP they’re in XD) Anywho, I’d like to develop her more if y’all want one of you charries to have a date. She’d love that. XD I don’t exa…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas I won’t be able to RP for a few days, but what if the forest dragon shows up?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have time for an RP until Wednesday or Thursday though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge hehe several thousand pounds of freezing scale and muscle coming through!
seriously though I added him because I thought we’d be fighting mostly dragons, where he’d be equally matched. But since the human enemies appeared, he’s become among the more powerful characters in the rp…..
sorry for basically relegating him to a Larry S…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know it probably has to happen….but it’s going to like destroy poor Hugo…
It will destroy him, and it will also alter his personality in many ways 😭
(I mean at least Vikii can comfort him…still it’s sad though)
Exactly! I feel like having Vikii will make the future story better, (My brother is trying to convince me to write…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And pretty much every time works for me, just let me know.
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
I’m in!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have enough brain power to post my other question rn, so I’ll just leave it at that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
But the more Falon tried to convince herself, the more doubts she had
Oh this is good… I know exactly how Ev’s going to react to this if he ends up noticing…
Ev
Ev let his eyes roam the food court as he ate, hoping to see if Falon would show up. In fact, there she was. Ev stood up and waved her over. He pulled out the empty seat at their…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that works for me
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry if the formatting is weird
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure who to tag, so I’m just going to post this and hope people see it. 😅
So I’m struggling with the beginning and the ending of my story. I’ll talk about the beginning here and the end in a different post.
M’kay. I’m trying to hook my readers from the get-go, but I’m not sure if that’s exactly happening. I’ve heard multiple opinions…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank youuuu, my brain is a little dead for some reason so I actually couldn’t think of that many tags. XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, I just don’t want people to see my first draft stuff. That’s all. XD
It’s totally fine if you share your writing with everyone, especially if they’re giving you some good feedback. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And Imma tag as many people as I can think of XD
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @landric @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @okmaybeican’tthinkofthatmanypeoplewelp
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@y’all
I’m finally hereeee
I was at church.
Oki. I’m EST. And I don’t really have a specific time that would work best for me, since this week is Christmas break. Typically the afternoon works, but idk for sure. Just pick a time and I’ll see what I can do
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas yep! Tech is actually a descendant of Snake. He’s also the charrie on my profile pic (if you couldn’t tell by his name being there lol)
- Load More
