@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, of course girl!! <333
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!! <33
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in ou…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wyoh apparently doesn’t like to notify me when you tag me 😑 Anywayyyy Loved the scene! But also feel so bad for Riker!! 😥
Oh cool! Awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Cool! i hope she doesn’t have problems joining…..cause my brother’s application (he sent it twice on two separate occasions) is still being ignored, and on the “welcome our newest member” thing at the bottom of the forums tab, the last member that joined did so several months ago. I don’t know if they’re keeping track of that anymore.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal yeah let ’em go to the dung beetles
dung beetles are funny though. The way they roll up their “treasure” and walk (sometimes backwards) pushing it around all the time
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Forgive my language, but those people who do agree are steaming piles of aurochs’ dung.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Ooooh! I didn’t expect Qayid and Rolf to be the same person, but I’m happy he and Leon were reunited. I wonder what’ll happen to Albee, although I’m glad Leon and Ian weren’t separated at least.
Is Leon going to heal now that this new slave master is kinder to them and won’t make him work as hard as he did?
Also, I think this…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re welcome!
And you’re good, these things happen sometimes.
Plus you now know we all agree with you on how disgusting such a thing would be lol
(not much of a laughing matter but ehh you know me) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
No worries! That’s still serious and important and I’ll keep praying 🙏🏻🫶🏻
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 so the brothers are a little like Moses and Aaron, kinda! Cool! Emyr would be the Moses equivalent, the younger brother that leads the people according to God’s plan, and then Daryen would be the Aaron-like, the older brother fulfilling the more explicitly priestly role.
(was just reading Numbers in my morning Bible study, so t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I can get behind having a gun and a shield inside the pulpit. He’s well prepared.
I don’t think my church has ever had a shooting in our area, but we still have people guarding around. I work in the pre-k Sunday school, and sometimes, if the weather’s nice, we take the kids over to the playground we have just outside the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 wow!
so Ara’s family is all in high positions? Her parents are the rulers, her uncle is called a “prophet” so I’m guessing that means he’s their advisor?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oh, cool! Those are really pretty colors you’ve picked, too.
so one of them dies canonically? Or you’re just saying if one dies the crystal goes dull? Will someone else get it, or will it just never be usable again cause its owner is gone forever? (Unless he or she has a way of coming back.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I see the prologue (btw I love how it’s called “The Chapter Before”) already has a title!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint Probably a good idea to wait till a later draft.
Can’t wait to see what’s in store for Alan and the group!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle So Leon’s life was spared! I’m interested to see where this is going, then.
And Julian’s fire incident was a sad thing, but it’s true that such a thing happens. Even here in America we have the occasional church shootout or similar incident. Haven’t heard of church arson much (here in the US anyway) but it’s entirely possible.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’ll be praying too. It’s just horrible that such a thing happened.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 that’s a great message!!
what are the crystals for btw? Are they just like “badges” of some kind, or do they have a deeper meaning?
- Load More
