@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator lol that would actually probably be worse
also great history memes!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Huntress
“Don’t worry about it. If these two insanity cases start fighting I’ll stop them. That’s part of the reason I’m going.” Fairy reassured me. “He lost his arm because he couldn’t resist a fight.” She elbowed Silvanis.
“Yeah, most of our team back home is like that. Our medic has a lot to do.” I smiled at the memories. “He eff…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae “weird hat guy” Silvanis, the hat is literally like half of what got him a ticket into my repertoire of characters, please don’t insult it….lol
Huntress and Sniper
“I’m going with weird hat guy,” Silvanis stated, and Fairy joined him.
Sniper gave me a wry look. “Weird hat guy?” he said, evidently a little offended. I snickered. “Just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I’d be willing to draw one of your characters, they’re all so interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
I’ll try my best to post the next survey this week! (And I’ll probably add a question or two concerning the WFS/Mistborn/LOTR problem)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! (Is any writer actually sane?? XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww, these so good and so sad!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae wow ok
My brother’s pretty tough too. He can watch Team Fortress 2 animations or the occasional Helldivers cutscene, simulated blood included, and just shrugs it off. But reading a real health book? With real burn wounds, albeit just diagrams? That’s a nope, nope, nope for him.
I mean, I get it, and I try not to look up too much for my o…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 lollll those memes
@rae yes it’s like
*looks up how to remove a bullet from a gunshot wound*
Internet: You’re actually not supposed to do that
Me: Oh, ok, I won’t.
Me: *looks over at Sniper lying next to a tree with a bullet hole in his abdomen while Huntress just stands around waiting for me to write her treating him* This…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow lol yeah
@theducktator @rae good ideas!!
Huntress/Sniper
“I am in favor of splitting up. Two or three groups should work.” said the male talking duck–Bob, from what I remembered.
“I don’t have a weapon.” Joy pointed out.
“Most of us do, so you’re pretty protected whoever you go with.” I assured her. “No…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c that’s cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium bruhhhh all these are so funny
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I love these so muchhhh 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
And just cuz, I made an aesthetic for myself… (which means I’m either running out of characters or its time to make some more aesthetics for them… 👀😂)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh don’t worry about it. 🙃 I trust y’all, I just don’t want to purposely throw my last name out there. I don’t care too much. 😉
Thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Almost forget to cross out my last name, lol
- Load More
