@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @grcr @freed_and_redeemed @anyone
Hi guys!! Man, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here 🙂 But yeah, lifes been… different? How are you doing? How’s your WIP’s?
About the Pinterest board, well I think I’m done with writing (for now, but who knows?). I was really thinking about it a few months ago and real…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Counseling is a VERY good idea.
also you haven’t heard that expression before ’cause I made it up…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings huh so you’ve been aware of it for a far shorter time than me.
I was going to give you suggestions on what you could do now that you know what’s in your brain, but…..my mind decided to crash itself in a New Mexico cornfield.
(I’ve never even been to New Mexico, at least not that I remember….lol it’s just an expression)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c You’re almost finished with your book? Sweet.
I’m a solid portion of the way through my latest writing. Still have to write draft two because this first one isn’t perfect. But hey, at least I actually got it down onto the notebook, not like all the stories I kept in my head for far too long or quit writing on the second chapter.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome for listening. How old were you when you learned you were autistic (if you’re comfortable with sharing that)? I learned of it when I was about 12 or so.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@calyhuge I’m a girl and find I’m pretty good at writing guys from first person……I don’t think it’s too weird. We’re writers! We’re crazy!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh nice! The concept sounds like a cool novel. Especially since you’re aiming to make it realistic more than anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae lol!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint It’s really fun!
@rae do you have a picture of Tenz? A drawing, faceclaim picture, anything?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lukas
Lukas bit his lip, unsure of what to say or do next. He had no way to relate to what Liv was going through. But he had to comfort her somehow. He gently directed her towards the bench, sitting down beside her. He kept his arm around her shoulders.
“C-can I…” His words caught his throat and he suddenly rethought what…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
This time I will participate and will not forget!!! Lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re almost at the climax?!
*me still trying to figure out the beginning* *distant sobbing*
Great job!
Yeahhh, sort of, lol.
Girl, just take your time. This book has been pretty easy for me to write, but some of my other ones, not so much. 😂
And oh my goodness…do I want to know????!?!?!
Maybeee…. 👀 I will gladly share…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
*sits in a bean bag chair contentedly watching your conversation with tea and cookies*
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey…I know I should be patient…but I was wondering when you’re doing another Lukas RP? Sorry…I was just wondering.
I know you’re probably busy, so no rush! 🤣😊😁”I was just about to do that, lol!
Lukas
Lukas stood, opening his mouth to speak, but no words coming out. He swallowed hard and placed himself in front of Livia, wai…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae that’s cool! Yeah I’ve learned some from those before.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ah ok lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint that was fun! I appreciate your feedback! (also, yours is cool.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c no lol
@savannah_grace2009 is Lilitu’s faceclaim from a movie? he looks familiar.
- Load More
