@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace_2009 I don’t think your story is too dark. I think it’s just fine so long as you have stuff like trigger warnings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ooof it didn’t go through, dang it
trying again

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
this is the type of armor she’s wearing, although this particular set belongs to a guy.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint yep! I’m learning Blender! I have a YouTube channel called Slate Dragon Productions where I hope to someday post my animations. (I have one video as of this writing. A spinning cube that could easily be someone’s screensaver. LOL.)
@ellette-giselle @rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @mineralizedwritings
finally!…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h That’d be great XD
@theducktator Ohhh I bet lol
@theshadow Ooh awesome! I would LOVE a pet wolf haha
Okay, here they are, I’ll write them from the beginning like they came out of their cabin. (:
Sorren
I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders violently. Groaning, I blink my eyes open, rolling over to see Naria through a haze.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator spyfi, you say?
I want her to have a conversation with my guy now. He’ll probably hate it. That’s what’ll make it funny. lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator the poor ducks lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin add them please!
ooh maybe the group out hunting finds them and thinks they’re wild wolves, and then get all confused when the two start talking lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow Nice to meet you too!! Haha yeah, I’m a KP veteran, left for a while and now I’m back XD Thanks! Wolves are absolutely my favorite animal. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think either of us can RP because Calyhuge did write a RP introducing the characters that are about to come interrupt ours. Do you want to? Or should I?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so glad that all of here have been able to support and encourage you on your writing journey!! 🤗
Yesss, another vote for Fin!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*squeals* I’m so excited!!! I’ve had a job this summer, so I am buying your book as soon as I can!!!!
Ahhh!! They look so good!!
Ooh, do Fin next!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ahhhh it got put on hold again. I procrastinated too much days ago and now, when I finally worked up the courage to get a description down, I’m busy.
I PROMISE I’ll have this down by today. Might jsut be a little later than I thought.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Awesome! I’ll wait to see if anyone else has an opinion lol, but here are the characters I would be joining with…
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @I-think-that’s-it?
They’re both Lupinari soldiers. Imagine essentially humanoid wolves. They wear silver armor and walk upright on their hind paws. Age is different in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone I will have it up as soon as I’m done with animation classes! I’m glad you’re so excited!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator @if-there’s-anyone-else-haha
*awkward cough*
I know this has been going for a bit, but would it be possible to join? If it’s too much to remember, totally fine lol, but I have just one couple. I think @keilah-h is the only one who would know these two (and hybridlore, but I don’t think she’s in…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I loved it!!
The only thing I’d recommend is to really deepen Chase’s pov, especially after he gives up his sight. Because it still felt like he could see with the way things were described. I think if you describe it in the way in which Chase was experiencing it, then it will have a much bigger impact.
Other than that it was good! (:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That would be awesome!! Currently on my monthly newsletter I’m going through each of my planets and their races one by one, so I’ve been doings something sort of similar to that! Having a book out like that would be really cool haha.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin awesome!!
ooh, and I have an idea. Once you finish two or three books, you could create a “guide to Orythia” with a map of the planets (and key locations on each one), descriptions and pictures of all the different creatures, and maybe some tidbits from each of their lore.
- Load More
