@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Janellebelovedpig and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h alrighty, I wondered XD
Sorren
I stay quiet, muscles tensed, as I squint at the strange creatures. No fur, and no scales or feathers either. But I can’t study their appearance for long, because Naria snarls when they get too close.
“What are you?” she snarls, stepping out into the open. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint cool! They have ice cream in this universe?
(I’ve actually been thinking of doing something like this for my characters.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol I have so many memes saved on the phone I share with my brother
Writing memes, Star Wars memes, video game memes, you name it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin now’s probably a good time to write a RP
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha
where’d you find the meme?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle BRUHHHHH
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I LOVE THE COVER IT LOOKS SO PROFESSIONAL
the only thing I wasn’t a huge fan of is the weird connections between the s’s and t’s (I know those are called something, I just don’t remember the name), but that’s just me.
@rae That is too funny!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper He’s four and a half years younger than me, so I doubt he’ll join for a little while if he does at all.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk whether to let someone else go or to go since my characters are being focused on, so… let me know if I should be going at any point XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha yes XD Thanks! I’ll definitely come back here if I think of anything specific.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium She’s amiable and outgoing, somewhat strange for a sniper. Loves birds and nature (hence her name lol), enjoys painting and training with her sisters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin ok!
Sniper
I didn’t think much of it ’till it was gone.
Two pairs of eyes, watchin’ us for a split second before they dove back into the bush.
Gray fur, and two sets of ears.
Wolves.
Now we don’t ‘ave wolves where I come from, but we’ve got dingoes and thylacines, and they’re basically the same thing.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper ooh interesting!
This would be useful for my brother, who’s just starting his first story! Unfortunately I haven’t gotten him on here yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium and TECHNICALLY the word “LEGO” should refer to the company. We should be calling them “LEGO bricks” if we wanna be as correct as possible.
lol I’ve always called them Legos, and I’m obsessed with correct grammar most of the time, so…..
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I’d say the hunting group for sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator thank you! I can’t really take credit for most of it, but I suppose I wrote it down in its current form so I have that going for me. lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator HAHAHAAAAA
oh my goodness
that’s like something my characters would say
and then get into a discussion about teleporting bread AGAIN….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe I should just start posting chapters of the story on KP. It seems like most of you would enjoy it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Would you rather run into the hunting group or the stationary one?
Personally, I think it might be interesting if they encounter the one which is actively moving.
- Load More
