@spradlin
Active 8 years, 6 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 189
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, David! It’s great to meet you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Wow Greta! Hm… who did you play in Charlotte’s Web? Or did you direct? 🙂
Back in the days of sibling skits, I usually directed, produced, and played all major and several minor roles myself. 😛
The only play we’ve done as a family was a play of ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas’. That was fun, only I wanted to be St. Nick and I had to be the…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hi there Daeus! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, I meant “I love organizing sibling-skits.” 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Yes! I really like Murtagh, as well. 🙂
Nice! I’ve love organizing sibling-skits.
I’ve done Anne of Green Gables, Charlotte’s Web, A Christmas Carol, and others.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Murtagh. 😀
Well, I’ve actually never been in an official play, but I’ve organized countless (and better forgotten) skits with my siblings, and since those days my love for the dramatic and for acting has only grown. How about you?
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear, it’s been so long since I’ve read it…well, Eragon was one of my favorites. I also really like Aria. What about you?
I saw in your first comment that you like drama. What plays have you done?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
That’s great! Keep it up with the calligraphy. It comes slow at first, but practice will make perfect.
Who was your favorite character in the Inheritance Cycle? Mine’s somewhat of an odd choice, so I’ll tell you after you tell me yours. 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Wow, Kate! Nice! I like painting in general, but I especially enjoy painting with watercolors. Acrylics are a lots of fun, too. Also, I’ve recently been interested in calligraphy, so I’ve been doing that a little, as well.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
What art forms do you most enjoy? I love painting with oils, acrylics, and watercolors. I also woodburn, do calligraphy, and have recently taken up digital art.
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hi Kate! Thank you for the warm welcome. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hey there, Greta! Welcome to the Online Home for Nutcases.
There. I’ve warned you.
But welcome just the same. 😛
You like a lot of the things I do— drama, LotR, fantasy, art… and writing, of course. And before anyone else jumps on here and bashes the Inheritance Cycle, I’ll tell you I also enjoyed it, no matter its shortcomings. I didn’t…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hi Ivy! Thank you! I write fiction, especially fantasy. What about you?
-
Greta's profile was updated 10 years, 11 months ago
-
Greta started the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone! I am so excited to be a part of Kingdom Pen! Okay, so here’s some random things I love:
Writing (Why would I be on a writing site if I didn’t love it?)
Drama
Fantasy
Art
Books (My favorites are Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the Inheritance Cycle, To Kill a Mockingbird, and many more!)
Bye for now!
~Greta -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Excerpt Critique #2 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 11 months ago
Yep, it was Dumas. 😛
I don’t think it’s bad at all to steal other author’s styles— it’s a definite feather in your cap if you can pull it off.
I can’t.
So I’m stuck with inventing my own style.
Ho-hum.
😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Futuristic Weapons in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
Yup. Light you know.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
What? What did I do?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
Thanks David. I’ve got it now.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
When your five year old sister asks you, out of the blue, ‘Why are all writers crazy?’…
… you know you’re a writer.
Hey, we could turn this thread into a book. ‘The Aspiring Writer’s Guide to the Ins and Outs of a True Writer’s Life— are you, or are you not?’
- Load More
