-
Smiley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I have memes

-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
“Finally, someone who looks useful.” Crystal-girl said as the other thing that had appeared fuzzed out again.
Glace fisted his hand at his side, bringing his voice down lower through the mask.
“I am useful to no one but myself. I am loyal to no one but myself. I am good to no one but myself. You still haven’t answered my question.…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Uhm, since this is Teenage AU Loki, I’d say no, he doesn’t have ice powers 😅
Alright sounds good thanks
Skylar
“Hmm…you have quite the preference, Skylar,” he saw where she went and quickly followed her, “and hey, what are you doing over here? You don’t have to buy from the clearance section…find anything you like anywhere.”…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Blade's Will in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep, that is the intention. The question, however, is why?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, although in this story at least, I don’t find Adikar particularly interesting, he’s actually fairly flat. But he would probably be more interesting earlier in his career.
What I would want to see is his degradation into what he eventually became. It would have to be really subtle though, and feel like this could be a process that you…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Since they don’t displace air (before forgotten by me) it would be the sixth sense.
And yes, it is enhanced.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
A meme?…
Nahim, before he gets knocked out:
“Zahlin would help, I have no doubt.”
Nahim, after he gets knocked out:
“Zahlin has no loyalties but to himself and to that sword, he is not to be trusted.”
As far as picture goes…I have no idea. I don’t have a gift for memes. @highscribeofaetherium what do you suggest?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Finally!
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @anyone I forgot.
The moment everyone has been waiting for…
Fennin
Fennin, with long strides, walked to the center of a room like others, yet unlike. It was circular, with the same style of tree pillars and cliff-face walls, but in the center were young…[Read more]
-
Smiley posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, y’all just to let you know, I won’t be on this weekend, I’m going to my youth group’s fall retreat (Autumn is such a vibe and then to stay in a cabin lodge, it’s wonderful XD)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ruee has returned and will now spend twenty mins RPing something that will take two minutes to read!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*I don’t think I told you, Glace has seven sences instead of the normal six (sight, hear, taste, smell, touch, and that since you get when someone is staring at you or something isn’t right, I know most people don’t count that, but I’m a weirdo) he also can sense air displacement.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
GLACE
Glace heard a shot from a passage near him, he turned, and peeked in, seeing only a man who looked like he was insane, and two girls threatening each other. One had a gun. I say seeing, for Glace felt other presences in the room*. He watched the two girls escalate to the point where one readied her arms with yellow crystals, and the other l…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sound good! And what did I miss about teams of two? I see them above, but what are they doing together?
-
TheArcaneAxiom started the topic The Blade's Will in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright, So @jonas just presented Blade of the Void, which has reminded me heavily of my story The Blade’s Will, so I thought I might as well share it as well. It currently functions as a short story, but I intend to use this as a beginning of a Novel. Love to hear y’all’s thoughts!
I’m sorry… the only thought that remained in my mind as bla…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m assuming you meant ‘Nale’? I think you combined ‘Nale’ and Taln.
Whoops😅
Yeah, I think it might have been largely subconscious on my part, but I definitely see the similarities. What I find intriguing about my character is the differences from Nale or Szeth. The scene is obviously similar to when we first meet Szeth in SA, and the chara…
- Load More
