-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thumbs up! That makes sense. Sorry, I have never been good at assigning teams.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Still though, it’s amazing how fast this RP is moving! I was gone over one weekend, and we had like 15 new pages!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I thought they were following Glace.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So, Queen Silvae, queen of Lillen pulled everyone against their will into her world so they would fight dragons or not go home. Then everything got crazy…
Ottoline tried to kill the Queen
Ellis, Nahim and Zahlin fought a half-playful duel.
Zahlin asks a random person if he can fight dragons, Snake falls in from the sky and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeotherium @savannah_grace2009
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awesome! Thanks for the tag and the topic! You’re right, I don’t think we do.. but this is really important. It should be pretty helpful!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You and Jonas are wayyy better at memes than I am, though, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Allison replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Blogger is OK. I like how its really simple to set up and use, but the only bad part is that you cant have an email subscription button and as far as I know you cant customize your backgrounds and have to pick from the few they have. Its very easy to use though, I haven’t tried any other blogging sites, but have been thinking about…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like these scenes!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol is Fracture still doing his maniacal laughter, utterly oblivious to everything happening around him? 😂
Yep. XD
Fracture
“You coming?” something poked him. He did the logical thing and screamed.
Rolling away and jumping to his feet in what he hoped was a threatening fighting stance.
“HOW DARE YOU tell ME what to do!”…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She had to work with Ellis?
I’m dead. So dead. She wiped her sweaty palms on her pants. Why couldn’t he have paired me with someone who won’t murder me the first chance we’re alone? (I know he wouldn’t actually, but she just is scared of everything, XD)
She was terrified. Terrified of the dragons, of everyone carrying a sword, of El…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Awesome! I don’t know anything about WordPress, but I used Wix recently and it works great! Blogger is also a good one 😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
This too!!!!

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer Okay!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
And here’s one I didn’t make, bu is just like me anyways…

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

- Load More

