-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, I read this in my email but forgot to respond! Looks good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He sat next to Neveah on the fire, warming his hands. They were quiet, both were tense, and both stared off into the setting sun. Both were thinking the same thing:
Where is Ottoline?Â
Finally Marcurious asked, “Should I go look for her?”
“Yes,” Neveah agreed. “I’ll stay here in case she comes back.” Marcurious nodded and launched…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay I just realized I haven’t RP’d Marcurious yet…so I probably should do that, huh?
Anyways….here’s his mood board (because I feel like it)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course!
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe! That would be fun, although Hugo already has a wife in the future (So sorry Ottoline! lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
he sounds….terrifying lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww that’s so good! She’s perfect for Riker <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
*gasp* we should RP them getting married someday!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @oh-man-I-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone-sorry-whoever-I-forgot-😭-😂
(Ok, well that last tag was just obnoxious and probably unnecessary. 🤣)
Alrighty! I’m adding in a villain who needs a lot of development.
Firouz Kian al EzhdehaÂ
He’s 6 feet tall and has blue eyes, but th…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hugo and Ottoline are literally PERFECT for each other!!!!!!! I love Hugo!!!
Thank you! They are perfect!
As legal guardian of Otto, i condone their marriage and a happy life together, lolllll
🤣 🤣 😂 💗
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ok, so my siblings and I watched the Hawkeye show like last month, and now I love Clint even more, especially in this RP. 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hugo and Ottoline are literally PERFECT for each other!!!!!!! I love Hugo!!!
As legal guardian of Otto, i condone their marriage and a happy life together, lolllll
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey girl!!
I was thinking about ya today and wanted to ask how you’re doing? And how’s it going with finalizing Freedom’s Fire? What are you doing for publishing?
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
My goodness… thats so sad… 🥺
I know right? Thank you!
@freedomwriter76AND
AND HUGO OH MY WORD!!!!😍😭😍😭😭 I LOVE HIMMMMMM *sobs*
Thank you so much!! Hes one of my favorites also 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I can add in a villain. I just have to choose which one. Then I’ll introduce him here later.
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @freedomwriter76 @everyone
Heres Hugos! It is long and tragic. I still feel so bad about what happens… He is one unlucky guy.

Hugo Walton was born in late August, and fifteen years later in late August he was sent to juvenile hall for committing arson. (I’ll elaborate on that later, since I don’t have the…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
👍 Ill work on them now!
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Great! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Does anyone want to see some of my characters storys? If I have time I’ll post them later.
Of course!
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hes like… How do you describe it…? Needs to be loved? I feel so bad for him, Lol XD
@everyone
Does anyone want to see some of my characters storys? If I have time I’ll post them later.
- Load More
