-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(I didn’t know what else to have him say. XDXD)
you’re fine XD
Do you want the two of them to go shopping? I mean I suppose they could also go with a group (though I don’t know what group)
Falon
Ev looked up and smiled. “Oh, hey Falon. What’s up?”
Falon leaned against one of the lockers, cradling her books between her crossed arms. “…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Heyyy welcome!
You can start her wherever you want. I have like six or seven charries in this RP (😐) so I have plenty to RP as if you want Livia to meet someone. But there’s also a lot of other people in here too who’d probably have characters to meet her. 🙂 She can share a dorm with my character Callista if you want. 👇 (Be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fynn
“Yeah. Name’s Chase, Chase Duke.”
“Nice to meet you, Chase,” Fynn said, giving him a firm handshake. “It’s technically my first year here too, but I’ve been late to class so many times that lots of people know who I am.” He pushed a hand through his hair and grinned sheepishly. “What brought you to the school?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m going to sprint from now until at least :30. I really need to get writing my WIP again, been in a valley.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s Veterans Day!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only villains I’ve ever actually liked are Hans *tear rolls down my cheek* and Grathmere. Everyone else are plot tools and can die for all I care.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love the board and, of course, the horses!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awww tysm!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“That is definitely not explaining where we are,” Marcurious sighed. “Hard way it is.”
He conjured up an image of a wildcat, and immediately morphed into one. He snarled, leaping and knocking his opponent to the ground, batting the knives away with rough paws. He roared in his enemy’s face, hissing. He unsheathed his claws and held t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Ooooh, a faceful of knives?” Marcurious butted into the conversation stepping between the two. “Jumping right to the threats are we?” he paused. “I happen to know a thing or two about threats. How about if you people explain where we are, I won’t shapeshift into a cat and claw your face off?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Can I have help with this scene? It seems really…idk, I just don’t like it for some reason. It could be that it’s out of place in my book, but I’m not sure.
Here it is:
Sef sat in a field of wildflowers, her eyes shining brighter than the sun overhead.
A smile graced her lips, and her hair fell in verdant waves down her back.
With…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Reuben
“Deeply wounded indeed,” Reuben scoffed. “If that tablecloth meant the world to her, then maybe she shouldn’t have it.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He sat up, rubbing his head. The first thing he saw was two people trying to kill each other.
“Hey, guys,” he said, standing up. “Um…do you know where we are?” He asked. They ignored him. “You know, most people usually take being ignored as offensive.” Still no answer. “Well, if you’re going to fight, who’s side should I be on?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you want me to just bring her to the dorms? Or where should she show up at?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Meet Livia Stone!
I haven’t developed her character much, but she’s from the world of Andromeda. She’s an Aquino, which means she can manipulate water, she has blue hair, eyes, and skin.
She loves animals, especially horses. (can she bring her horse Xandro? It’s totally fine if she can’t XD)
She is sarcastic at times, but she’s a…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hudson
Hudson glanced around at the exquisitely decorated tables, and then looked for their host and hostess.
“I assume Mrs. Baumann will seat us when she recovers from the tablecloth incident,” he surmised. “I do hope she hasn’t been too deeply wounded by the loss.” Although in all honesty, Hudson couldn’t see why anyone would be so concerned…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The number of things I Google when I’m curious….. lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Rigere
Rigere looked at the two about to fight with icy eyes.
“Quiet you! Forget about fighting each other! Do you not see we are called? Who calls! Answer or I pull it from you!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
