-
Ruth and
Esther are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, the last one was Kari, and I also don’t know where to take this story lol. What are the scouting missions supposed to accomplish?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
If forgiveness had another name…
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it!!!! the boy…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Sure!” Liv said, both to going to the mall and staying with Callista. “I guess I do need to find some new clothes, especially a dress for the dance. I didn’t bring a dress, only breeches,” she laughed and tickled Xandro’s chin.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jomnas
Heroes, here we come!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76
Would uh… you guys mind if I add Jade and Michael to the group (they are from a marvel fanfic, but no they won’t recognize any of the Avenger kids, so we don’t have to go through the whole process) I would just like to RP with them and I think they’re comedic enough to fit in this group
But if you guys…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you have a reference pic for Falon? Because I think I know what she looks like, but I’m not entirely sure.
Yeah of course!

Yeah here’s her board so you know just a little bit more about her, but she has hazel eyes and shoulder length brown hair
She is probably like 5’6
Falon
“Awesome. Red sounds great. Then to the mall, we go!…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh!!! I LOVEEEE IT!!
Dreykov (from Black Widow…y’all, he is horrid *shivers*)
I was just watching black widow (It’s one of my favorites)
And he’s the absolute worst villain in Marvel history, the whole movie makes me so sad
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Thanks Y’all, glad you guys like it
and yes it’s kind of sad… because that’s what you get when you put all the used Hydra agents in one place
And finally the last charrie
another OC Alaska!!

Alaska (I know it’s Alice Moore
Alaska arrived when she was four, and she hardly remembers her…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep. That works
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ami
“Ooh, I like purple,” Ami said with a slow nod. “We should do a dark shade of purple. I think that would look really good.”
She had to admit, she was actually really excited for the dance. Sure, she was going with someone she had never expected to go with, but Clint was wonderful and she was looking forward…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“No, I just got here. Is there a place to go check in or something? I thought there would be more people around…where is everyone?”
Callista chuckled. “Um… I’m not sure if there’s a place to check in or not. But I have room in my dorm if you want to come stay with me. As for where everyone is… I’m not entirel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yw!! 💖💖 Haha, sameeeeee XD (people on KP thought I was 17 or 18! 😆) My friends are all either older or younger. It’s funny, because the 2 friends I’m probably closest to…one is 5 years older than me and the other is 1 year younger than me 😂 And one is a girl and the other is a guy, sooo yeah XD
Same, my friends are amazing <3…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, here it is! I just used a placeholder for his faceclaim, so you’re welcome to change that! Let me know if you would prefer gray or any other changes 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, here it is! I just used a placeholder for his faceclaim, so you’re welcome to change that! Let me know if you would prefer gray or any other changes 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, got it!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carter OC!!

Carter Zola (his father decided to name him after a famous Hydra worker) Rumlow
Rumlow signed his son up for experiments when he was young, hoping it would make him a stronger more capable hydra worker
but Pierce had his own plans, instead, he put Carter through the brainwashing process and gave him super serum, hoping that one…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Next up is Ava!!

Ava Starr
At a younger age, her parents were killed by an explosion that gave her weird phasing powers. But with the power comes unbearable pain every day and uncontrollable glitching
Hydra promised that they could heal her but when she joined they instead brainwashed her and gave her a suit that gave some control over it, but…[Read more]
- Load More
