-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Guys! I reached 50k words, 115 pages on my WIP!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Really, Jonas, if you don’t want us to get ideas, don’t inspire us. It’s a simple as rescuing a kitty from a tree.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It still counts!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In fact, I’ll do it right now!
Nora
“Perfect!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
One of my fav poems…
O CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN! By Walt Whitman
O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
But O heart! heart! heart!
O bleeding drops of…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Hi, I’m Callista!” A cheery voice broke the surface of Chase’s thoughts, bringing him back to where one of the girls tucked a strand of wavy hair behind her ear.
He didn’t know what to do. Should he stand up straight and greet her? Stay where he was and greet her? Should he even greet her at all? Take off his hood, or pu…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We could totally just send our charries to go fight dragons while knowing nothing about them…. Like, they could have a time limit that they have to kill all these dragons in or something like that to where they don’t have enough time to properly prepare…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley (Sure, go right ahead!) @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Who’s going to write the next RP? (I think I went last)
Awesome, thanks!
Ev
“But as long as I can see the perfect red dress and suit, we should be good,” Falon said.
“Sounds good to me,” Ev said with a nod. “Even though an invisible mall would be pretty cool,” he a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, “That log had a child
WhAt?!?! That made me laugh so much. 🤣 This is like my siblings and my type of humor. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I really like it so far!! Be sure to tag me when you post new parts.
I don’t think I have anything different to add to what the others have said.
I’m really looking forward to seeing more of the world though, because my NaNo WIP takes place in an Arabian/Persian-ish country, with the whole desert vibe, and that’s what I’m getting from th…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that pic was the best XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Honestly what you said about qeiters being hard on their favorites and that’s definitely true for me and Wanda
Like you and Bucky
Qeiters?? yeah that’s what happens when I text on the phone because the screen isn’t big enough for all of KP and you get that XD
Exactly. See, you get it! XD
Yes I do, which is why if you like Wanda o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s not vital (plus, I’m a Word girl, and barely know how to comment in Docs.)
I copied it from Freedom… after I unofficially adopted Riker…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, yes, I was starting to think the same thing, haha
Yes, I mean she was close with Steve and Clint but they both blipped
I love that😭😭😭
Honestly what you said about qeiters being hard on their favorites and that’s definitely true for me and Wanda
Like you and Bucky
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry those last few sentences is just a idea I thought of, but no pressure to use it 😉
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m thinking she’s gonna do a kinda Clint Barton/Ronin thing…what do you think? She’ll help everyone out, of course…who do u think could convince her tho, like how Natasha convinced Clint?
That would fit her arc perfectly (Wanda may or may not have some anger issues, but can you name the poor girl?? I mean yes but still XD)
Hmmm…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh my gosh I love your signature, I might want to copy you, lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
yes!!!
I’ve honestly thought about this too and I’d love to see you write it
But uhhh my girl Wanda, if she survives… then she’s going to be heartbroken *cries*
- Load More

OH MY GOSH, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!
Thank you so much!💗